We're Still Here!!!! | The Boneyard

We're Still Here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Cooley is an albino. Soft and overrated.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Guys calling ND soft devalues our win
Correct. UConn outtoughed the far more experienced team. And UConn was every bit as disciplined as that senior and junior laden team.

Reaction Score
Ollie did a terrific job today bringing an NBA offensive mismatch strategy to beat ND defenders. I was always an Ollie supporter and I knew he would be good but the guy is simply outstanding. He has these kids playing hard on every play, something we didn't always see on some of our more talented teams in the past. The rebounding turnaround has been amazing. Tyler looks confident and our undermaned front line looks like they can hold their own. This is an easy team to like.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ollie did a terrific job today bringing an NBA offensive mismatch strategy to beat ND defenders. I was always an Ollie supporter and I knew he would be good but the guy is simply outstanding. He has these kids playing hard on every play, something we didn't always see on some of our more talented teams in the past. The rebounding turnaround has been amazing. Tyler looks confident and our undermaned front line looks like they can hold their own. This is an easy team to like.
Exactly! Easy team to like and terrific coach to root for! Fl*ck JH and the NCAA!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Correct. UConn outtoughed the far more experienced team. And UConn was every bit as disciplined as that senior and junior laden team.
No we weren't. We came up big when needed but if you looked a KO he was frustrated with our execution. Still a big win.

Reaction Score
I'm really so disappointed that I'm in Florida and haven't really been able to see or enjoy this "new" UConn team. From what I've read and what little bit I've seen, they really are playing their hearts out, a lot of which Kevin deserves so much credit for. I'm not disappointed I'm enjoying my life and my 8 months in sunshine and warmth but I do miss seeing very much of either the men or women Huskies! I'm loving the enthusiasm that I'm hearing from the Boneyard so there is joy in "Mudville" or should I say Storrs. Go Huskies

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Nice hard work by the boys, proving yet again that UConn is alive and well. We get a small amount of time to enjoy this sweet performance, and then we get ready to take on the Flying Pitinos....Go Huskies!!! :cool:

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Nice hard work by the boys, proving yet again that UConn is alive and well. We get a small amount of time to enjoy this sweet performance, and then we get ready to take on the Flying Pitinos....Go Huskies!!! :cool:

This win makes Monday all the more interesting. Hard work pays off!

Reaction Score
They just gutted it out in the second have. 15 assists and only 7 turnovers. That will help win it every time. TO- the best I've seen him play. What a game! and I loved how the announcers kept saying that the last team to beat ND at the Joyce Center was UConn. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I just read that we're the only team to win there in the past 48 games going back to 2009-10. and we did it twice!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Offensive sets reminded me of the 99/04/06 teams. Lots of motion off the ball keeping defenders moving. Last few years was way too much dribble drive or high screen and that was it for the half court.

Uconn's best teams have always used multiple screens, curls and off the ball movement.

The high assist/TO ratio is indicative of teams who listen and buy in to what the coach is teaching in practice.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
They have a talented backcourt, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how much this team has overachieved thus far. If it's any indication of things to come with Kevin Ollie then I think we're in for many, many years of CONTINUED success!

Reaction Score
Movement without the ball also has been impressive. Watching 'Bazz curl to the middle of ND's zone, take a pass and pop in a nice 17 footer over Cooley was extremely disruptive to their zone.
Also, Bazz's baseline drive around Cooley looked amazing! By the way, he was fouled by Cooley on that one without a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom