Weekly Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Chance Comanche (C): His mother said that their favorites right now are UConn, Georgetown, California, and Arizona. Per Scout.

Sweet!

Reaction Score
Mau - still waiting to lock up Adams. In there solid w/. Govan though.

Reaction Score
Can The Conn still land Adams even with Jackson committing?
I doubt it right now. Not enough playing time to make us as attractive to other schools as of now.

Reaction Score
I doubt it right now. Not enough playing time to make us as attractive to other schools as of now.

Kansas has to be the favorite now. Even if Lyle signs with Self this year Adams would still get a lot of PT as a freshmen.

Reaction Score
Mau - still waiting to lock up Adams. In there solid w/. Govan though.

Was this a shocker to you or is Adams still a viable option? We need a big or 2 though!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Was this a shocker to you or is Adams still a viable option? We need a big or 2 though!

It looks to me that we need a big and a big, or perhaps a big and a biggish wing. Why do we need a 2? Next year we have Rodney, Cassell (combo), Hamilton (2-3), Boat may play combo some (with Cassell), and OC is considered a 2 by many. Then we have Prince and Will Jackson coming, a 2 and a 1-2. Who knows if Rodney or Hamilton will leave after one season...I would not bet on it for either.

So, in conclusion, let's get a great big and a good big, or a very good big and a biggish wing.

Reaction Score
It looks to me that we need a big and a big, or perhaps a big and a biggish wing. Why do we need a 2? Next year we have Rodney, Cassell (combo), Hamilton (2-3), Boat may play combo some (with Cassell), and OC is considered a 2 by many. Then we have Prince and Will Jackson coming, a 2 and a 1-2. Who knows if Rodney or Hamilton will leave after one season...I would not bet on it for either.

So, in conclusion, let's get a great big and a good big, or a very good big and a biggish wing.
I'm thinking he meant one or two bigs?

Brownie

"Sword of God"
Reaction Score

3, doesn't Nolan know Stone? Any thoughts on how that may help Uconn's recruitment of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom