We were bound to have this type of game eventually | The Boneyard

We were bound to have this type of game eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

Lets not over react if we lose. This team is having a great year imo. Evan cuse this year lost to temple. Obviously like how after every game we will point out how soft we are and how we have no size/bigs. We just are having a bad day shooting and a rough day on defense, but that's fine.

Reaction Score
Not worried about missing shots, I agree it was bound to happen. But the effort by some is not as expected, getting beaten to every loose ball and not defending 2-on-1 fast breaks!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Lets not over react if we lose. This team is having a great year imo. Evan cuse this year lost to temple. Obviously like how after every game we will point out how soft we are and how we have no size/bigs. We just are having a bad day shooting and a rough day on defense, but that's fine.
I agree that this team has exceeded expectations but in reality this game is exploiting a bigger issue that needs to be addressed before next season. We can't just settle to shoot outside shots. Teams have figured out how to stop us. Play a zone and we are completely ineffective. If we don't ge someone, ANYONE, who can play inside, we are in trouble.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised we haven't had more games like the first half. To my knowledge, we've had 3 bad halves and went 1-2 in those games. W today and Ls at home against UL (bad 2nd half) and away at Pitt (bad 1st half).

For a team where few had high expectations, they've exceeded mine ten-fold.

Reaction Score
Agreed. 5-3, and only a game out of 1st place. Ollie is doing an amazing job. If only we could be as "dominant a program as Syracuse" ;)

Reaction Score
Another great game for us Husky fans. Love these guys. No RJ negativity today OK guys. Bazz was lights out in OT. They believe they will win and play there butts off to do it.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
RJ made a couple real nice plays and kept balls alive.

He was so close to having a good game. He made good drives and came very close (but no cigar) on 3 shots. Two of those go down as they were early in year and that would have been a big lift. No more 3 pointers, please. Oh, and he can be a surprisingly good defender. He moves his feet well for his size.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He was so close to having a good game. He made good drives and came very close (but no cigar) on 3 shots. Two of those go down as they were early in year and that would have been a big lift. No more 3 pointers, please. Oh, and he can be a surprisingly good defender. He moves his feet well for his size.
I agree. In addition he got jobbed on a great tie up. Given a foul instead. He also got hosed on a no call that should have been goal tending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom