"We want more, and less..." A Selection Sunday Dream | The Boneyard

"We want more, and less..." A Selection Sunday Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jonathan approaches the rep of the all powerful all knowing selection committee, soup bowl in hand.

"Please sir, we want more."

"What," the supervisor responds," you can't have more. You ingrate; in an amazing show of benevolence we
let you in our tournament, but no soup for you."

Jonathan almost begs, "Bur sir, Mr. Calhoun, he dead."

The supervisor in a bit of vocal predestigination with something between a snort and a cackle. "No, he isn't
unless you are talking about the Tentmaker. We haven't even finished dancing on his grave. We can't do this properly until he is dead and moldering."

Jonathan "sotto voce": "But his soul is marching on."

The representative raises a majestic eyebrow> "You're still on double secret probation, want to try for three?
Some say the third time's a charm."

Jonathan ponders his situation. As the embodiment of the spiritual nature of Husky Mania, doesn't
he; isn't he...he just blurts it out : "Don't you represent student athletes?"

The rep grins menacingly; he brings his right hand out from behind his back. The NCAA tattoo in an ornate
Gothic script is striking, but it is the tattoo on the left hand ESPN embellished with LEDs which really catches Jonathon's eye. "I'm showing you the money, baby."

Could this be the end of Jonathan? I know not what will happen because I awoke. Will I dream again; therin lies the rub. Is this dream a portent or perhaps just an undigested bit of cheese? What evil lurks in the hearts
of the selection committee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer