We have all... | The Boneyard

We have all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sat through some incredible games over the years. Rock fights, shootouts, pressure games both won and lost. That game was as hard a game for me to sit through as a fan as any I have ever seen. We can all talk about playing with house money, exceeding expectations, etc. But when you are at this point, none of that matters..you want the win and you can't bear the thought of losing.

This was a validation. A reminder to everyone that this program isn't going away. The NCAA couldn't sabotage it, JC's retiring wasn't more than it could handle, as some would say, and playing in the AAC and being under seeded wasn't going to stop it either.

This thing is built upon a rock solid foundation and it has the absolute right guy in charge of it right now.

Simply an amazing team.

Reaction Score
Not gonna hurt recruiting either, is it? Before the season started I hoped for a good showing in the NCAA tournament just to keep us going with the situation the way it was, but never dreamed of today especially against a team like MSU. Today basically says "No matter where we are, what conference we're in, we're UCONN."

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
KO is now 2 & 0 against Izzo in his coaching career.

Reaction Score
isn't there s used used car commercial that uses that tag line?

Reaction Score
You could not have written this script. Coaching change, no BE tourney and no NCAA tourney. Weak conference and 3 players abandoning a "sinking ship.

Lose to SMH and Houston back to back. Players visit the site for F4 (major, major mojo) Get buried by UL...what was the score Verne? That's right 81-48. Make the AAC final and get beat by UL again.

OK...hit the tourney with a 7 seed...win 1 or 2, at best...go home...call it a decent year...not great, but not bad.

Sorry folks...we take the stairs, we plant seeds in the Garden and we visit Storrs South West on a regular basis.

Hey Dallas...."How 'bout them Huskies!"

This one, for me, was as sweet as any other F4 appearance we've ever had. When we win on Saturday then I'll think about what's next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom