We can debate Ollie's contract | The Boneyard

We can debate Ollie's contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
but it will get resolved eventually one way or the other.
It certaintly doesn't seem to bother Ollie as he is set on charting his own destiny and taking full advantage of the opportunity he has been given.

Seeing the team perform last night, how they responded to him, and then how they gathered around him after the game said a lot, and I'm sure WM took it all in... Even better was watching the master architect witness the passing of the torch and give his full support to Ollie.

Lot of games left, but Calhoun, Ollie, and WM could not have asked for a better debut.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed how the guys patted him on the back and when KO got a little choked up, Boat put his hand on his shoulder. KO is at a great age to relate to young people. He is their friend, but he is still their leader, protector and moral compass. KO couldn't have come out looking better last night.

Hopefully, this is a lasting phenomena. He wouldn't be the first coach to look great at first and then lose traction over weeks, months or years. I think he has what it takes and I am looking forward to the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom