Washington Mystic vs Conn. Sun | The Boneyard

Washington Mystic vs Conn. Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good game tonight.

Kara Lawson was on fire in the first quarter and was hitting almost all of her outside shots. She had 15 points then was taken out of the game and didn't do much the rest of the game. I would've gave her a few minutes rest and kept her in most of the first half at least and let her keep going.

Stef had a nice (albeit rough) game. She and Bone were really going at it inside the entire game. Stef is coming into her own as a WNBA center after a spotty start last year.

Curiously, she has a few hecklers in the home crowd that sit in the seats right behind my seat in the front row. I can understand heckling the refs or opposing players or coaches but your own player?

Oh well...

Bria only played a few minutes (I think). She must be still resting the foot.

Latoya Sanders has played well in the last few games. Never heard of her before but she's proving to be a reliable scorer and all around solid player.

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Good game tonight.
Stef had a nice (albeit rough) game. She and Bone were really going at it inside the entire game. Stef is coming into her own as a WNBA center after a spotty start last year.

Curiously, she has a few hecklers in the home crowd that sit in the seats right behind my seat in the front row. I can understand heckling the refs or opposing players or coaches but your own player? are you saying Connecticut Sun fans were heckling Dolson, if so, I don't see the problem... she's not one of their "own"

Oh well...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Who was it who predicted a nose dive from the Sun after their gaudy 7-1 start to the season - seems like a we have a clairvoyant on the boneyard! :)

Reaction Score
Good game tonight.

Kara Lawson was on fire in the first quarter and was hitting almost all of her outside shots. She had 15 points then was taken out of the game and didn't do much the rest of the game. I would've gave her a few minutes rest and kept her in most of the first half at least and let her keep going.

Curiously, she has a few hecklers in the home crowd that sit in the seats right behind my seat in the front row. I can understand heckling the refs or opposing players or coaches but your own player?

Oh well...

Latoya Sanders has played well in the last few games. Never heard of her before but she's proving to be a reliable scorer and all around solid player.

Latoya Sanders formerly known as Latoya Pringle from UNC.

The Sun are in freefall. Their youth and inexperienced has caught up with them.

Reaction Score
The Sun lost the last two at the other team's home court but kept it close. Bentley is playing good ball. They'll get back on the winning track soon and be in the mix at the end of the season.

HGN

Reaction Score
Good game tonight.

Oh well...

Striper, as far as the hecklers go , keep in mind that D.C. is in ACC and old Big East territory. And Stef Dolson and UConn administered many a beatings to Maryland and Georgetown over the years. So what you could be hearing are those old fans of those alma maters remembering such beatdowns and taking it out on Dolson and Hartley.........Just a thought.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Striper, as far as the hecklers go , keep in mind that D.C. is in ACC and old Big East territory. And Stef Dolson and UConn administered many a beatings to Maryland and Georgetown over the years. So what you could be hearing are those old fans of those alma maters remembering such beatdowns and taking it out on Dolson and Hartley....Just a thought.
Oh... the heckling was in DC!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Who was it who predicted a nose dive from the Sun after their gaudy 7-1 start to the season - seems like a we have a clairvoyant on the boneyard! :)
I didn't say it, but I thought they had substantially overachieved and would come down to earth.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
images

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Sun lost the last two at the other team's home court but kept it close. Bentley is playing good ball. They'll get back on the winning track soon and be in the mix at the end of the season.

Back on the winning track .. vs the #1 in the league no less :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01