Walsh making an impact at linebacker for UConn (and other good info) - Fuller | The Boneyard

Walsh making an impact at linebacker for UConn (and other good info) - Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Walsh making an impact at linebacker for UConn (and other good info) - Fuller
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2015/03/walsh-making-impact-at-linebacker-for.html

>> Diaco, who takes an active role in coaching the linebackers, first referred to Walsh's move to linebacker as an experiment meaning that he could move back to offense if it didn't work out. Well, I don't think you have to worry about that happening.

"I'm really pleased," Diaco said. "You hear the rumblings, you follow his high school career, you come here and he is at fullback. You look at that for a year and it is like 'you know what, let's just take a look at this.' It really does look like his natural position (is linebacker) so without knowing too much about the defense, he did some things each day that gives you hope and makes you believe he is at the right spot."<<

Reaction Score
Kids highlight tape starts off with multiple highlights of him at LB, and quoted as saying "I'm excited to be back on the side of the ball I loves"...but hey Pasqualoni says lets make the kid a fullback so why the heck not!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I knew he was a linebacker seeing him play a few times in high school. I think FHCPP saw the game against Xavier where he scored four or five touchdowns. He was a better linebacker and all over the field and glad he was moved and now gets a chance to play more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom