Walking Dead Season 5 | The Boneyard

Walking Dead Season 5

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It starts up again Oct 12th. Looks like it's gonna be better than ever.

The entire series is going to be shown as a lead in to the season premier, starting Monday night. Each night and then probably all day Sat and Sun right up to the premier.

Can't wait.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Season looks like it's going to move a lot faster than the last few.

Can't wait.

I wonder if they actually make it to DC

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Season looks like it's going to move a lot faster than the last few.

Can't wait.

I wonder if they actually make it to DC
According to reports (on filming) they make it to some urban setting. Not sure if it's DC or someplace on the way to DC or back to Atlanta??

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
According to reports (on filming) they make it to some urban setting. Not sure if it's DC or someplace on the way to DC or back to Atlanta??
Kirkman said they will be going back thru Atlanta but a lots changed since the last time they were in ATL. I assume that means that the hordes of zombies have since moved on and maybe there are some bad living people have taken over.

I think a lot of the zombies followed that helicopter out of the city (the horde that attacked them on the highway and killed Sophia and eventually destroyed the farm), so I assume it's going to be lacking in herds of zombies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Kirkman said they will be going back thru Atlanta but a lots changed since the last time they were in ATL. I assume that means that the hordes of zombies have since moved on and maybe there are some bad living people have taken over.

I think a lot of the zombies followed that helicopter out of the city (the horde that attacked them on the highway and killed Sophia and eventually destroyed the farm), so I assume it's going to be lacking in herds of zombies.
Sounds about right. There is that one HUGE herd by the Vet Hospital. Wonder if that will ever come back into play some day down the road.

Speaking of Atlanta this was interesting from Wikipedia

In 1836, the Georgia General Assembly voted to build the Western and Atlantic Railroad in order to provide a link between the port of Savannah and the Midwest.[27] The initial route was to run southward from Chattanooga to a terminus east of the Chattahoochee River, which would then be linked to Savannah. After engineers surveyed various possible locations for the terminus, the "zero milepost" was driven into the ground in what is now Five Points. A year later, the area around the milepost had developed into a settlement, first known as "Terminus", and later as "Thrasherville" after a local merchant who built homes and a general store in the area.[28] By 1842, the town had six buildings and 30 residents, and was renamed "Marthasville" to honor the Governor's daughter.[29] J. Edgar Thomson, Chief Engineer of the Georgia Railroad, suggested the town be renamed "Atlantica-Pacifica,” which was shortened to "Atlanta".[29] The residents approved, and the town was incorporated as Atlanta on December 29, 1847.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Does Season 5 cut away from our band of misfits to show us different settlements?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Does Season 5 cut away from our band of misfits to show us different settlements?
Well I think Beth is somewhere else and they are going to show that. But all the rest are at or will be at Terminus. From the previews it looks like they mostly stay together as they travel away from Terminus.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Dove said:
there is a spin off that will follow a new group in the same world.

Reaction Score
Well I think Beth is somewhere else and they are going to show that. But all the rest are at or will be at Terminus. From the previews it looks like they mostly stay together as they travel away from Terminus.

I think Beth is just gone forever

Reaction Score
Good..need new people.

That is actually an awesome idea. There are 4.5 million CSI and Law and Order series, wouldn't mind a spinoff of walking dead. Maybe another area of the country.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Did anyone see Chris Hardwick the other night during the Conan OBrien time slot with two guests doing something called "Talking Bread"? Weird. One question he asked was what would make a great bread ?

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Holy crap. That might be the best season premier eva!
It was great - 5 stars. Jam packed and got right into it. Carl being locked up in the train car the whole episode probably added at least one star. I can't wait till next week.

Reaction Score
Yes---tremendous first show of the season...non stop action etc. Seems the further this goes---the non walkers they run into and have to deal with are crazier and crazier...

Was that Morgan at end in clips of show next week?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That was a fantastic season premiere. Loved the way they trolled the comic book fans with the bad guy that looked so much like Negan in the flashback but only to say its not him.

Robert KirkmanVerified account ‏@RobertKirkman
That was NOT Negan at the end of the episode. Note the face tattoos.

On Talking Dead, they said the guy near the end in the Boxcar (with Gareth and his mom Mary), was the crazy tattoo guy that Glenn and Rick let out of the boxcar in their escape, and subsequently was eaten.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
On Talking Dead, they said the guy near the end in the Boxcar (with Gareth and his mom Mary), was the crazy tattoo guy that Glenn and Rick let out of the boxcar in their escape, and subsequently was eaten.

Yeah saw that. Its too bad, that guy really looked and acted like Negan in the flashback.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I thought the season 5 premier was the BEST EPISODE EVER! The good guys prevail, Carol the outcast becomes Carol the hero, & that reunion scene had me sobbing on the sofa. Amazing story & amazing acting. Well worth the (very long) wait!

Reaction Score
Great episode, intended to just watch 15 minutes 11-1115 Sunday night after DVR missed the first airing but it sucked me all-in and there was no way I wasn't watching start to finish.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Indeed a great opening to the season. I like that they are mobile again, I think that will add some spice and keep the pace up, unlike the prison focused episodes. They also now have an entire group of ass kicking people...the weak have been weeded out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom