Vote for Stewart as Best Female Athlete - ESPY's | The Boneyard

Vote for Stewart as Best Female Athlete - ESPY's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just vote Steward, Geno, Mo'ne and Maya ............

Reaction Score
You can also vote for Stewie as "Best Female College Athlete".

Reaction Score
You can also vote for Stewie as "Best Female College Athlete".

Reaction Score
C'mon people! This thread's about dead!

Just because Stewie and Geno and Diana and Maya have amassed tons of hardware already doesn't mean they aren't deserving of more.

If you are/were still active in your career, wouldn't you want to be recognized for excellence each year that you earned it?

There are 31 categories in all. Following are the four that feature UConn WBB entrants. Each of the four also includes the other categories at the bottom. However, I also placed a TEXT link at the bottom of this thread (so you can have fun voting in other categories as well--but, also so you can copy it and email the link to ALL of your OTHER DEVICES. Why? Because you can only vote once ...FROM EACH DEVICE, THOUGH. So vote from all of your devices, and your spouse/partner's, and your kids, and your grandkids, and your parents, and your siblings, and any other devices that you may have access to (work maybe?). If you use the text link (as opposed to accessing this thread with individual graphic links), don't forget to vote in all four categories from each device.

Voting ends on July 15 at 8:00 p.m.

One last thing! Every time you vote from each of your devices, please come back to this thread and post that you voted. This is important because it will keep this thread bumped to the top through the 15th.

Here we go:

Vote-1.png
Vote-2.png

(Numbers 3 and 4 are below in a follow-up post due to file upload restrictions.)

Text Link: http://espn.go.com/espys/2015/?voting=bestfemalecollegeathlete

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So far I have voted nine times for everybody. Three computers, each one with Chrome, Firefox, and IE. I will be busy this weekend with every device I can find.:)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So far I have voted nine times for everybody. Three computers, each one with Chrome, Firefox, and IE. I will be busy this weekend with every device I can find.:)

NC Cheat! Naugh, everyone is doing it for their "people". I applaud your enthusiasm. :)

Reaction Score
I voted three times today. I'm a bit frustrated because the website doesn't acknowledge my vote for the Huskies as best team. Are others having this problem? Maybe I should have tried voting for a different team just to see if any votes register in that category.

Reaction Score
Breanna has a good chance at college athlete but there is no way she beats Serena for female athlete.

Reaction Score
Breanna has a good chance at college athlete but there is no way she beats Serena for female athlete.
Is that because you are voting for Serena instead of Breanna?

Reaction Score
I voted five times today for Stewie (both categories), Geno, Maya, and UCONN Women's Basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom