Vote for Stef - Finalist for the Senior Class Award. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vote for Stef - Finalist for the Senior Class Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Let's get on the ball guys...........Stef is currently in 3rd place and losing by a large margin to the girl from Nebraska........NEBRASKA!! I know we can do better than this.

We always say , LET'S GO HUSKIES!! Now it's time for : LET'S GO BY'ers. LET'S GO !

VOTE !!

Reaction Score
while you're casting your votes for stef, take a moment to check out what these young men and women do outside of basketball. i would recommend taking a look at craft from ohio st. and peters from duke as good examples.

Reaction Score

I'm glad you posted this, and that the award exists. And yet... with the results as easily manipulable as earlier posters show, it is almost hard to take seriously. Is this a contest to see which player has the most fans, or the most ethically challenged fans? What to make of a poll where players like Chine Ogwumike and Maggie Lucas lag well behind the leader board? And Odyssey Sims with only around 3% of the vote, what's up with that? Maybe she doesn't have the most engaging personality, but if on-court inspiration, passion and athletic ability count for anything, that's absurd. I'll vote for Stef again and again, not because she's a Husky but because nobody deserves it more, but really! The people who run this thing need to put effort into making it harder to hack.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
What a losing proposition... It must be the deep winter in Iowa & Nebraska... Their new winter past time instead of knitting is stuffing ballot boxes...

Reaction Score
Remember that fan votes count only for part of the award--coaches and media choose, too. Wonder if the three are weighted differently.

Reaction Score
Women's Basketball voting has apparently ended. I just tried again after voting daily for Stef on both
my computer and iPhone, since the beginning. Today, however, the only ballot that comes up is Men's Hockey.
Although I'm certain Stef could be a pretty good hockey player, her name is not listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom