Vodka | The Boneyard

Vodka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's your favorite. I am currently with Tito but like others. What's your favorite and don't all say Dubra.

Reaction Score
Ketel One but Tito is a great value as is the Costco/Kirkland line that is supposedly Grey Goose.

Still, I drink Ketel One. I also love Chopin, a potato vodka. Great stuff.

Reaction Score
To add to the above. I think Ketel is actually less smooth that Tito's. I just like Ketel. If you are new to vodka, start with Tito's as it is technically better and much cheaper. Problem is, many bars don't have it.

For those that avoid grains, Chopin is great potato vodka and Ciroc is excellent grape vodka.

Reaction Score
Ketel One but Tito is a great value as is the Costco/Kirkland line that is supposedly Grey Goose.

Still, I drink Ketel One. I also love Chopin, a potato vodka. Great stuff.

Same, Ketel One and Tito's. Svedka isn't bad for the price.

Kirkland has two brands of Vodka, one that is 11.99 which is very good for the price. The one that is supposedly made in the Grey Goose plant is 19.99 I think.

Also, don't bother with Absolut, great marketing campaign but not a very good Vodka.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Same, Ketel One and Tito's. Svedka isn't bad for the price.

Kirkland has two brands of Vodka, one that is 11.99 which is very good for the price. The one that is supposedly made in the Grey Goose plant is 19.99 I think.

Also, don't bother with Absolut, great marketing campaign but not a very good Vodka.
Yea absolute has an after taste to it that I can't stand hangar makes a very good vodka put is as pricey as grey goose and ciroc

Reaction Score
Always loved Ketal. I have to say price and taste right now it's tito. I'm sure I'll find something new to crow about in a month or so. :)

Reaction Score
auggie22 said:
My drink - Belvedere up, with three olives.

Nice choice, Belvedere is good and the bottle is beautiful it is my go to gift vodka. It isn't quite as common as Goose and everyone likes to have that gorgeous bottle in the house.

Reaction Score
For Christmas I got as a gift a bottle of Zubrowka, a Bison Grass Vodka. I really enjoyed it. It came with a small recipe pamphlet that suggested mixing it with apple juice or a hard cider. Tried both and it was delicious, one of the best drinks I had in awhile.

Reaction Score
Some favorite vodkas ... Belvedere or Grey Goose; Cold River blueberry vodka, out of Freeport, Maine; Zubrovka bison grass vodka from Poland; Van Gogh also makes very good flavored vodkas, particularly their acai/blueberry and pomegranate for mixed drinks.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I stopped buying anything other than Tito's. Maybe someone can enlighten me but I don't know if I could appreciate a more pricey vodka. Now scotch on the other hand... I sampled some Talisker Storm and then went ahead and bought a bottle, it was well worth the $80 or whatever it was I paid.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Dovian faves:

Chopin
Cold River blueberry (Maine)
Ketel One and...
303 vodka from Colorado

Now will have get Tito's

Reaction Score
Belevedere or Chopin for on the rocks.

Ketel for soda or tonic/spalsh of OJ.

New Amsterdam for the golf bag for morning screwdriver's/madras's...................

Tito's is good, but it seems to have another gear for getting me hammered. LOL

Reaction Score
Never tried Toto's, going to give it a try. Is it hard to find?

My girlfriend brought over Russian Standard. Since she's actually from Russia and she likes it I figured I would give it a try. I actually like it, not super high end or anything, but good vodka.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score

My girlfriend brought over Russian Standard. Since she's actually from Russia and she likes it I figured I would give it a try. I actually like it, not super high end or anything, but good vodka.
Titos will be very easy to find!

Reaction Score

Toto's I think will be tough to find 33. Tito's not so much:oops:

Reaction Score
Went from Grey Goose to Chiroc, now definitely a Tito's man. I'm an old man, so Tito's is the choice because the hangover is reduced. And it's decently priced compared to the others.

Reaction Score
Surprised no one has mentioned Platinum. Smooth and inexpensive. IMO better than Tito, Kirkland, Grey Goose and any other I have tried to date. Used to drink Martinis, but now enjoy just straight Vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom