View from the so called troll | The Boneyard

View from the so called troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
I think we finally have a QB who can make plays. I thought the defense played well for the most part and will be solid. The O-line is still a work in progress and will only show more as we see real Defensive fronts going forward. Johnson ran hard and looked good and they really need to get Newsome the ball more. Diaco says it every news conference we need to get him the ball. Then do it and stop talking about it. It's a win and they should be happy with it and build on it.

Reaction Score
It was a treat watching newsome with the ball he is a big play all or none type that's exciting

Reaction Score
I think the defense can be way better than they showed tonight. The nova qb was really good, no question, so I'm not disappointed in their effort. I think the biggest takeaway is that the offense was efficient and didn't turn the ball over.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
I just think the defense got tired. Nova spreads you out and makes you work.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
It was a treat watching newsome with the ball he is a big play all or none type that's exciting
Barry Sanders would get stuck 5 times in a row then hit you for 80 yards in a blink of the eye. Newsome has those characteristics.

Reaction Score
Barry Sanders would get stuck 5 times in a row then hit you for 80 yards in a blink of the eye. Newsome has those characteristics.
I agree he can make things happen in a blink. Like he did last night

Reaction Score
I think there is only enough room on the board for one "The View..." If you wanted to participate it should have been the last 4 years while Biz was on suicide watch. But he's back now, so go troll elsewhere.

Reaction Score
New some was used exactly right last night. They gave him the ball a few times out of a wing position and he ran inside a few times but his real threat is getting the ball outside or in space. If you try to run him inside the tackles you might as well just keep your punter sharp. Screens, short passes out of the backfield, I'd love to see some old usc student body left or right but Johnson is the pounder.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
I think there is only enough room on the board for one "The View..." If you wanted to participate it should have been the last 4 years while Biz was on suicide watch. But he's back now, so go troll elsewhere.
Excuse me? It's a public forum if you don't like it hit ignore. Some people are so pathetic.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
Do you make the rules? Does this board revolve around you? With your name mini obviously have a Napoleon Complex. Move on

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Do you make the rules? Does this board revolve around you? With your name mini obviously have a Napoleon Complex. Move on

Excuse me? It's a public forum if you don't like it hit ignore. Some people are so pathetic.

This is why Al Gore invented the internet.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If you're unanimously pissing everyone here off, it's a good idea to change what you're doing.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
If you're unanimously pissing everyone here off, it's a good idea to change what you're doing.
Tell me what I said that should piss anyone off? I was giving my assessment of the game and others responded with their views. Then miniman has to say something negative for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom