Vandy picks up 2 | The Boneyard

Vandy picks up 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In the last few days, Vandy has added 2014s Christa Reed (W, MS) and Paris Kea (G, NC). Combined with the previous verbal from Rachel Bell (G, TN), 'Dores are in contention for a top-10 class.

The Rating services are in flux -- they are starting to change some players following the summer period, but have not done a full update, leading to multiple players having the same rank and other confusions.

But as of this moment, Reed is #52 composite and Kea is #86 (with help from a big boost in her ASGR rating to #63).

Kea was being pursued by Tenn, I believe.

Reaction Score
Swiss Appeal says Kea's other finalists were Louisville, NC State, and Wake Forest.

For the record, Christa Reed's other finalists were Michigan, LSU, Miami (FL), Ole Miss, and West Virginia.

Reaction Score
Swiss Appeal says Kea's other finalists were Louisville, NC State, and Wake Forest.

For the record, Christa Reed's other finalists were Michigan, LSU, Miami (FL), Ole Miss, and West Virginia.

Ok thanks. In a different thread someone had posted that Tenn was recruiting Kea.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think this years class might be the best ever at Vandy. Then add next years they should be a pretty good team.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Ok thanks. In a different thread someone had posted that Tenn was recruiting Kea.
I said that, vowelguy. Recently Paris Kea had picked up offers from tOSU, Tennessee, and Louisville, but Vandy, NC State, Clemson and Wake Forest had been after her for a while.

Reaction Score
Where are they shown as top 50 Full Court?
ProspectsNation is also saying that they're top 100, but they're not listed anywhere on their website either.
Confusing!

You're right--they're not currently in the Full Court top 50. They must have updated their rankings at some point, because I know for a fact they were--as a pair--ranked #50 when Full Court came out with their first 2014 rankings.

EDIT: They're ranked #51 now--see this page.

Reaction Score
ProspectsNation is also saying that they're top 100, but they're not listed anywhere on their website either.
Confusing!

I've seen this happen before with Prospects Nation. They're currently right now scrambling to add the twins to their website. Maybe these players will even suddenly jump into their top 100. This is another example of why people should take what these "experts" say with huge grains of salt. None of these recruiting services have all of the country (or countries, really) thoroughly covered, and they time and again are completely unaware of some very good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom