Vanderbilt only wants coaches with hot wives... | The Boneyard

Vanderbilt only wants coaches with hot wives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What offends me is that James Franklin stole someone else's joke.

+1, though, for the fake crying. That's high level stuff.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I love the dramatic pause, when he says, "The last thing that I want to do...........(goes for drink of water)........................ahem...................excuse me....................is misrepresent this university and this great town." Well done, coach. Well done. You have now joined the list of America's greatest actors, along with Keanu Reeves, Bobcat Goldthwait, and Pauly Shore. :eek:

Reaction Score
I love the dramatic pause, when he says, "The last thing that I want to do...........(goes for drink of water)........................ahem...................excuse me....................is misrepresent this university and this great town." Well done, coach. Well done. You have now joined the list of America's greatest actors, along with Keanu Reeves, Bobcat Goldthwait, and Pauly Shore. :eek:
You left out Matthew McConaughey "alright, alright, alright! I love my coaches hot wives"

Reaction Score
Dude, that was an insult to Bobcat.

Reaction Score
hahahaha so he likes hot women, join the club.

Ha.. Hell I clearly remember when i was growing up and they picked the Little League Baseball teams @ our house (dad was a coach) - the two primary considerations when all the coaches picked the teams were which kid's parents had a large built in/above ground pool and who had the best looking mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom