USD Student Study Concludes Geno Top College Coach | The Boneyard

USD Student Study Concludes Geno Top College Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
There may be lies, dam* lies and statistics, but I will happily use these ladies stats whenever Geno's greatness is questioned by "others." Nice job by them!

Reaction Score
I was thinking Dorrance as well- dynasty there. Happy to see Auriemma. Truly remarkable. If not for injuries, a few more national championships. The gold standard for sure.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Maybe we could hire an aircraft to drop copies of this conclusive finding over certain college campuses - or is it campii?

Reaction Score
Maybe we could hire an aircraft to drop copies of this conclusive finding over certain college campuses - or is it campii?

GENO: ALSO nifty idea, as is usually the case with you

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
GENO: ALSO nifty idea, as is usually the case with you
Wow- I that's not only the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board, it's the only nice thing ever said to me! Going to back through threads and like as many of your posts that I can find! :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Ah, I was about to reply Anson Dorrance hands down, but then read that they didn't include soccer in the study.

The guy's stats look like something out of a video game. Literally not believable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anson_Dorrance
yes pretty amazing - and another:
Paul Assaiante 97% winning percentage over 16 years 282 wins in 292 matches as squash coach at Trininty.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wow- I that's not only the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board, it's the only nice thing ever said to me! Going to back through threads and like as many of your posts that I can find! :)

Absolutely zero offense intended, but you gotta start hanging out with nicer people.

Reaction Score

GENO: Don't ever accuse me of saying nice things on here. (VERY nice of you, GENO - I think I'm gonna ditch MEYERS now and give my Boneyard heart to you)

Reaction Score
....and I know if he sees that (MEYERS), he'll say something like , "Please do!!"

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
GENO: Don't ever accuse me of saying nice things on here. (VERY nice of you, GENO - I think I'm gonna ditch MEYERS now and give my Boneyard heart to you)
Just like everybody else. I'm used to it.

....and I know if he sees that (MEYERS), he'll say something like , "Please do!!"
Quite a few came to mind, a couple non-PC even, but I'd never say that. Once a heart has been given to me, I'm very reluctant to give it back. (even a BY heart)

Reaction Score
Just like everybody else. I'm used to it.

Quite a few came to mind, a couple non-PC even, but I'd never say that. Once a heart has been given to me, I'm very reluctant to give it back. (even a BY heart)

MEY: oh my..........no fighting.....you can have half.

Reaction Score
I understand. I understand. Hamburger after steak is a tough go. Need I point out that that is just my NSHO?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom