USA U17 wins first exhibition game | The Boneyard

USA U17 wins first exhibition game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
In advance of the recap, boxscore, etc of the exhibition game, if a certain player is not shown in the stats or photos(and I dont know as of yet if she will or not) do not panic or worry.
I will leave it at that for now.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Photos didn't show her sitting on the bench. Must be really under the weather. (Probably ate a bad snail... :) )

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Surprised how few minutes Mulkey got. I guess she is a work in progress.

Reaction Score
Take a look at the picture of Lauren Cox. The stance, holding the ball in one hand while holding off the defender, the ponytail. It reminds me a whole lot of Stewie. I don't know if she will ever be as good as Stewie,, but everything I have read says she has unlimited potential.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Take a look at the picture of Lauren Cox. The stance, holding the ball in one hand while holding off the defender, the ponytail. It reminds me a whole lot of Stewie. I don't know if she will ever be as good as Stewie,, but everything I have read says she has unlimited potential.
From the videos I've seen, she's really good.

Reaction Score
As far as playing time goes the coaching staff is figuring out who can do what in a international game and working on court chemistry, these games don't mean much but of course we want to win

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Nice balance from the starters but very little bench scoring and almost very little three point shooting. Will be interesting to see the box score from the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom