USA 3 x 3 vs Thailand | The Boneyard

USA 3 x 3 vs Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like its going to be a game. USA out to a 5-0 lead due to defense and rebounding.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
USA wins 21-5. Thailand looked like a JV High School team going up against a College Team. Wonder how they beat the Czech Rep. USA had their way in the paint where they scored most of their baskets. Played Great Defense and had control of the boards.

Reaction Score
USA wins 21-5. Thailand looked like a JV High School team going up against a College Team. Wonder how they beat the Czech Rep. USA had their way in the paint where they scored most of their baskets. Played Great Defense and had control of the boards.

My link to the live stream kept switching between the USA game and a men's game. Very annoying.

Reaction Score
My link to the live stream kept switching between the USA game and a men's game. Very annoying.
Very annoying, I agree. Katie still hasn't played with her sprained ankle. They have a day off tomorrow and perhaps she sees action over the weekend. USA could win without her.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I had the same thing. Didn't miss much action. They'll have a replay avail tomorrow morning. Hopefully the replay won't have the switching

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Watching Belgium vs Czech Rep. Belgium plays a tough defense and is similar to Team USA in style of play. Should be an interesting game on Friday. lUSA won't have as easy of a time scoring points in the paint as they have had against the smaller Asian Country teams. Might need Katie's outside shooting.

Wish the feed would quit switching to prior games played.

Belgium beats Czech Rep 16-6. Wasn't able to watch much of the game due to problems with the Feed. However, from what I did see, I'll be surprised if Team USA scores 21 points. Belgium is a tough team that plays great defense. Also able to hit their outside shots for 2 points. 10 of their 16 points were from the 2 point line (3 point line in 5 x 5 basketball) stats: http://www.nanjing2014.org/en/en_sports/GamestimeResults.htm

Belgium definitely USA's toughest opponent in Group Play. Surprised the Czech team is not playing better.

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Friday's game against Belgium is scheduled for 5:40 AM Eastern. Game is being played on Court 1, so game should be streamed live.

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks guys for the updates.......Hopefully KLS will be feeling well enough to play Friday. Would like to see her get in on some action while in China.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
3x3 has never been known for its accuracy. It's based on a playground style. The guys I know who play, enjoy the continuous play and camaraderie i.e. stats don't matter as they will get a bucket no matter how and from who. Those who do shouldn't be playing 3x3. Getting overly obsessed with your own favorite player becomes a little obvious.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Just saw this game on replay. Collier was downright sick. Showed moves off the dribble with both hands. Don't know if I've ever seen a player with as good of hands or footwork. I'm running out of superlatives to describe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom