Updates on Defense | The Boneyard

Updates on Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It's utterly insane to me that some of these kids are gaining 25-30 lbs. in a single year. I mean, I guess it's good weight and they're young and their bodies can take it, but man oh man, that is a LOT.

I mean, I could probably gain that much in a year, but it probably wouldn't lead to much but a solid shame spiral.

Reaction Score
"A No. 49 ranking in total defense (378.6 yards) in the first year of a system leaves many wondering just how good things could get, especially if the Huskies can keep teams from scoring a little less. UConn allowed a shade under 30 points a game, due in part to an offense allowed the opposition good field position."

Does anyone proofread this stuff?

Why would the Huskies want to keep teams from scoring less? And the second part is missing "that".

Dez only gets part of the blame, writers write, and good writers don't edit/proofread as they write, it gets done afterwords. Do they have editors anymore?

We need Knappe to have a big year, sounds like he's improving.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
"A No. 49 ranking in total defense (378.6 yards) in the first year of a system leaves many wondering just how good things could get, especially if the Huskies can keep teams from scoring a little less. UConn allowed a shade under 30 points a game, due in part to an offense allowed the opposition good field position."

Does anyone proofread this stuff?

Why would the Huskies want to keep teams from scoring less? And the second part is missing "that".

Dez only gets part of the blame, writers write, and good writers don't edit/proofread as they write, it gets done afterwords. Do they have editors anymore?
Well, he DID go to Syracuse, right? Maybe there is a big contingent working there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom