Updated First Night recruits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updated First Night recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
According to New England Recruiting Report- Steve Enoch, Jalen Adams, Zach Brown, VJ King, Nazi Reid, Nate Pierre-Louis, Omari Spellman, Wenyen Gabriel, Tyrique Jones, Jarrod Simmons, Mamadou Diarra, Hamidou Diallo, Sam Japhet-Mathias, Jordan Hardwick, Makai Ashton-Langford, Saul Phiri, Unique McLean, Chris Baldwin, Mark Gasperini, David Watkins, Ryan Murphy, Azar Swain, Greg Kuakumensah, and others...Jermaine Samuels went to Providence's event.
Did somebody really name their kid Nazi? Just like the idiots in Jersey that named their son Adolph Hitler. Just proves that some people are just too stupid to breed!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Did somebody really name their kid Nazi? Just like the idiots in Jersey that named their son Adolph Hitler. Just proves that some people are just too stupid to breed!!!

He might end up as our Nazi, so don't make fun of his parents.

Reaction Score

Wait, what? Why was Jalen Rose, a Michigan alumnus who was born and raised in Detroit, hosting Providence's First Night?

Reaction Score

dunce-in-corner.jpg

Reaction Score
Seems like Ed Cooley also has some personal ties with some of the Fab 5 members, no? I remember he had Chris Webber phone in when the Friars had some recruits on campus last year.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'm glad PC is upping their game under Cooley. A little pressure from next door should do us well.

Reaction Score
UCONN offers the MA/PhD combo pack

please dev the h.s. diploma/BA combo pack

UCONN is a leader if i recall in gifted programs

one of my profs as a student in storz was the world renowned Dr. Bousfield; the top scientist in learning theory

also in storz other top profs in other depts. such as educ have vanguarded this valuable service to society

also i have heard that UCONN's brilliant prez is spearheading econ dev efforts as measured by plant start ups, plant expansions and plant relocations to beef up the states base of quality job creation (music to my ears as my career involved many factory expansions/new plant starts in heavy industry with concomitant workforce factors and machine interfaces)

the gifted need to enhance the workforce as soon as possible to benefit the community with their innovations and high school slows this process

establish the new degree to address this; after 9th grade the gifted student would enter UCONN and in 4 yrs complete the h.s. diploma/BA combo package deal

call it: the TremontT plan for econ dev & societal enhancement

j adams & mr Tremont together next yr is just an excuse to put the state in a fiscal nirvana
Thank god Dr. Bousefield is a scientist and not the remedial writing professor or he would be out of a job if Herbst read this board.

Reaction Score
Cooley's recruiting pitch "come to PC, I'm friends with NBA players that went to other programs."

I do think it's a little weird. If Jalen Rose likes the Providence program that much, why didn't he go there? Or maybe it's that they can't find a decent PC alumnus to show up.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Did the roof blow off during "The Donning of the Hat!!"? Must have been a real show stopper.

;)

Reaction Score
We need to see if Jake Shuttlesworth is available next year...

Reaction Score
When you consider the fact that Memphis & Rose got caught having someone else take Rose's SAT/ACT, thus causing Memphis to forfeit it's final-4 appearance, one has to wonder if Rose is the best example when recruiting prospective student athletes.
I know that he's a big name. And Jimmy Walker's son. I just don't think he's someone that should be involved with recruits.
And what's the matter, FriarJ, you don't know who Big Sean is??? You must be getting old!!!
BTW, neither do I!!!

Reaction Score
When you consider the fact that Memphis & Rose got caught having someone else take Rose's SAT/ACT, thus causing Memphis to forfeit it's final-4 appearance, one has to wonder if Rose is the best example when recruiting prospective student athletes.
I know that he's a big name. And Jimmy Walker's son. I just don't think he's someone that should be involved with recruits.
And what's the matter, FriarJ, you don't know who Big Sean is??? You must be getting old!!!
BTW, neither do I!!!

Wrong Rose.

Reaction Score
Don't flatter yourselves. He was all set on coming to UConn Friday night until he realized his soccer game was later than normal. Due to that he would've been late getting to UConn and decided to go to PC's event instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom