UNC goes down! (men) | The Boneyard

UNC goes down! (men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Delighted to see Wisconsin take down Tar Heels in the men's tournament. Close entertaining contest.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
With North Carolina losing there's only 4 teams that can win Dual Championships. Notre Dame, Louisville, Duke and Gonzaga.

Notre Dame men will play Kentucky on Saturday.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
With North Carolina losing there's only 4 teams that can win Dual Championships. Notre Dame, Louisville, Duke and Gonzaga.

Duke has the best chance of those 4 of advancing both squads to the Final 4. I cant see ND beating KY... the Zag men beating Duke, or the Louisville women beating UCONN.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

No, there are zero teams with a chance to win dual champs, because the Kentucky women's team is gone, and even if they weren't, they would not have beaten us. We would have defended the dual dual championships.

Reaction Score
Delighted to see Wisconsin take down Tar Heels in the men's tournament. Close entertaining contest.
In my mind, if the NCAA were doing their job and weren't treating "CHEATING" North Carolina special, they would by now have already been ineligible for the NCAA tournament and would have lost scholarships for their having allowed numerous athletes to get credits for school work they never did for YEARS. The charges have been around for a long time and the NCAA has continually ignored a thorough and appropriate investigation. They are a privileged blue blood program and hence, no appreciable penalties have happened.

Reaction Score
Duke has the best chance of those 4 of advancing both squads to the Final 4. I cant see ND beating KY... the Zag men beating Duke, or the Louisville women beating UCONN.
I can't see the Zag WOMEN beating UConn but I can easily see the Zag men beating Duke. There has been numerous knowledgeable analysts that are actually predicting a Zag men's victory over Duke.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I can't see the Zag WOMEN beating UConn but I can easily see the Zag men beating Duke. There has been numerous knowledgeable analysts that are actually predicting a Zag men's victory over Duke.

we will see

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
No, there are zero teams with a chance to win dual champs, because the Kentucky women's team is gone, and even if they weren't, they would not have beaten us. We would have defended the dual dual championships.
Quick rewind-at this time last year how many people were giving UCONN a chance of winning the Dual Championship?

Reaction Score
In my mind, if the NCAA were doing their job and weren't treating "CHEATING" North Carolina special, they would by now have already been ineligible for the NCAA tournament and would have lost scholarships for their having allowed numerous athletes to get credits for school work they never did for YEARS. The charges have been around for a long time and the NCAA has continually ignored a thorough and appropriate investigation. They are a privileged blue blood program and hence, no appreciable penalties have happened.
I think the NCAA was hoping NC would win the championship so they could give them a pass on the cheating. If NC does not get sanctioned soon it will prove the NCAA is totally corrupt and not just sort of corrupt.

Reaction Score
My father is a big Tar Heels fan. He was not a happy man when I stopped by the house for lunch!

Reaction Score

I think it is highly unlikely that any of them will win a dual championship this year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think the NCAA was hoping NC would win the championship so they could give them a pass on the cheating. If NC does not get sanctioned soon it will prove the NCAA is totally corrupt and not just sort of corrupt.
That has already been proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99