UK shooting 55% | The Boneyard

UK shooting 55%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are making a run. What happened to the great Wisc defense? Hope Wisc can stem the tide.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Hope Wisc can stem the tide.
I don't. I want to beat Kentucky in a title game, just like we beat Duke.

And then I want to beat UNC, Kansas, UCLA and Indiana.

Reaction Score
too be honest, I don't want any part of UK, they are just too young, dumb and athletic to know that they should lose.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Most of this game has been a shootout. Kaminsky a no-show.

Reaction Score
Most everything is within 5 feet of the basket that's why. Worried about our bigs fouling and rebounding of course.

caw

Reaction Score
Small little secret this year is that Wisky doesn't have a good defense, but does have a very good offense. The best defenses UK has played this year are UF and UL. UConns isn't quite the same as either of those two teams in style.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Wisconsin is/was actually a pretty bad defensive team this year.

Credit to Bo Ryan...he played to their strengths and he turned them into a pretty fierce offensive machine.

Reaction Score

Credit to Bo Ryan...he played to their strengths and he turned them into a pretty fierce offensive machine.
Just posted elsewhere that I was not impressed with Wiscy defense.this thread offers insight on what UW strengths were. Was honestly surprised how slow BoRyan seemed to be in making adjustments. Thought he was too passive in letting UK take Kaminsky out of game. Kaminsky only a factor near game end

Reaction Score

Yup. Bo Ryan's been somewhat of a punchline over his entire career (even if not justified), but man, that Wisconsin team runs some damn good stuff on offense. I come away from that game respecting him a lot more as a coach than I did coming into this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom