UConn's George Springer - Vote for USA TODAY's Minor League Player of the Year | The Boneyard

UConn's George Springer - Vote for USA TODAY's Minor League Player of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Click link - vote on right hand side. Make it happen!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...n-buxton-miguel-sano-george-springer/2646791/

"George Springer, OF, Houston Astros: The question for the often spectacular defensive center fielder has been whether his offense would keep pace with the rest of his game, especially after he struggled late last season after a promotion to Class AA. That level was no match for him this year, as he had 19 homers and 55 RBI in 73 games before a promotion to Class AAA. His numbers actually have improved across the board – batting average, slugging and on-base -- since moving up and, at age 23, is on the verge of a major league callup."

Reaction Score
This kid deserves a September call up. Needs some MLB at bats and no team is playing more less meaningful games than the Astros.

Reaction Score
I have voted every day, but Archie Bradley is gaining on him.
C'mon Boneyarders! 40-40 club within his reach with another two weeks to go!

Reaction Score
I have voted every day, but Archie Bradley is gaining on him.
C'mon Boneyarders! 40-40 club within his reach with another two weeks to go!

Interesting - I did not have that option - I just got the results when I went back to the site (but I voted on every device in the household ;))

Reaction Score
it's over ! Springer will come in second. Bradley will win the USA Today Minor League Player of the Year.

Reaction Score
it's over ! Springer will come in second. Bradley will win the USA Today Minor League Player of the Year.

Not necessarily...

"You get to help vote for this year's winner. Each member of the USA TODAY Sports baseball staff, the group that whittled a strong field down to five finalists, gets one vote and online fan balloting counts as two votes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom