UConn's Batouly Camara coached DePaul's freshman Tara Daye in high school | The Boneyard

UConn's Batouly Camara coached DePaul's freshman Tara Daye in high school

sun

Reaction Score
I noticed that DePaul freshman Tara Daye played a good game against UConn.
That led me to learn that she's a 5" 10" guard that played for Blair Academy in New Jersey which just happens to be coached by UConn's Batouly Camara ('17 -'20} who also went to Blair.
Tara played 17 minutes against UConn, made 2-3 FG's, 1-2 3 PT's, 4 rebounds, 2 PF, 2 Ass't, 1 TO. 1 Block, 5 points.
I couldn't find any HS ranking for her but based on her performance as a freshman, she is someone to look out for in future games.
Bruno said about her, "Tara is a quick, athletic combo guard who is also a lockdown defender with a good intermediate game. She starred for coach Batouly Camara who played her college ball at Connecticut."

In addition to being the Blair BB coach and college counselor, Batouly has also made a name for herself by publishing a kid's book in the past year to help grow the game, and dedicating the profits to sponsoring BB clinics in the US, and towards building a BB academy in Guinea, Africa.
She's also played BB in Spain.
With her graduate degree in sports management, maybe she'll end up becoming a WCBB coach someday.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle
Top Bottom