UConnHuskyGames: Recent Uploads | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConnHuskyGames: Recent Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
TCF you're really cranking them out, great job!

Reaction Score
I know this problem is solved but DT graduated in 2004

Post Grad study obviously----Great Game, thanks to those who found it for me. To me this was the best game ever played.
The HYPE was Whalen vs DT and it lived up expectations. I was amazed at Whalen's APPARENT out of control play scoring and dishing at break neck speed. It was worth reviewing 11 years later.
Since I wasn't invited to DT's graduation--I refuse to remember when that was!!.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This 2003 TCU game (second round of the tourney) is basically a carbon copy of the 2015 regional final against Dayton. Both opponents barely stole a half, but UConn overcame the systems of each team and won the second halves handily. Two transcendent players (Taurasi and Stewart) had scintillating second halves.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc said:
this was a good game... #TheFrosh #FirstSellOut #WaitingTables
This thread offered a couple of fun championship runs, including the 2003 team of D, Maria Conlon, and a bunch of underclass-women, winning a freaking national championship! The more I watch this group, the fonder and more appreciative I am.

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Lot of info was provided in this game... waiters, Beard/DT friendship, GG, the Frosh, the Crazies... just was better than watching a CPTV game against Colgate. And Duke was the #1 team in the country before this game started. Tillis, Harding... why wasn't Currie playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom