UConnHuskyGames: Recent Uploads | The Boneyard

UConnHuskyGames: Recent Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Thank you, tcf, for the great work you do in posting games for the enjoyment of all UConn fans. You're the best!

Reaction Score
Maybe it does not exist, but would really like to revisit Uconn vs Kentucky, 2013 NCAA Regional. Listed on ERSPN but it does not work.
Does anybody have it?
If anyone does, please let me know.

Might create a thread for the missing games that we need later on to help.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
IIRC, this was a beat-down of epic proportions (of my alma mater! ouch :rolleyes:)[/QUOTE

Throughout that season, the narrative of Tina Charles emerging into the all-timer she had become was repeated ad nauseum. In this game? Oh yeah, that Maya Moore kid is pretty damn good in her own right. The 'Clones got clowned, I'm afraid. But your alma mater will always have the 1999 regional semis...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm looking at pieces of some of these games and thinking about Geno's remark (a paraphrase at best): " A big shout out to the college presidents who killed the greatest conference in the history of college basketball."

Reaction Score
I'll echo the joy TCF's and Gampelcrazies' hard work have brought me.

The more games that come out of the 96-97 and 97-98 seasons, the better. Gotta look for myself in the pep band, after all :) I hope the '98 Big East championship at Rutgers comes out at some point. Still remember all the signs directed at Jeff Jacobs for his Soupy Sales article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom