UConnHuskyGames.com: UConn at Notre Dame | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConnHuskyGames.com: UConn at Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If this video doesn't give you chills, you're not human. Watched the overtime five times now. Those were the days indeed

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I consider that win (and the nature of win) the first pillar in build-up of UConn football that will not allow for anything other than UConn eventually becoming a competetive P5 (or whatever the ultimate iteration will be) program, in spite of current conditions.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It will never get old.

The Andre Dixon Express. He was a monster in the 4Q and both OTs.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Thank you for posting this for the masses, TCF. Despite having this game saved on DVR I'm watching it now via your link. Posting this during the commercial break after Jordan's amazing run makes the score 14-7. That run let us all know we belonged. That and Lloyd's beheading.

Reaction Score
Amazing how loud the U-C-O-N-N chants were as Edsall was wrapping up the post-game interview.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
An added good time was taking the Husky Express back to Chicago after the game, You know a crowd skews a bit older when they have plenty of beer but runs out of bottled water.

Reaction Score
Todman: 26 carries 130 yards 1 td
Dixon: 20 carries 114 yards 1 td

Rewatching this game made me miss seeing those two in the back field.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The todman TD run along the left sideline with essentially the entire line as a convoy is one of my all-time favorites.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
My uncle warned me that I might be in for a hard time because I was wearing the opposing teams colors. I just said "I'm from New England, I'll be fine." I was bracing for the worst s*** talk imaginable, but the Notre Dame fans (credit to them) could not have been nicer and more cordial.
One of my closest friends has a been going to ND games for over 40 years and has a huge tailgate at each and every home game ( he has missed 4 games in 40 years). I've been to many games with him and can honestly say that, unless you"re a total , ND fans will always be great to you. If you want a special treat, go to a game with the service academies. Everyone goes out of their way to welcome the visitors friend, fans and family.

Basketball fans however, both the mens and women fans, are quite different (worse) and usually pitifully uniformed about the game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The place had a bit of a Stepford vibe to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom