#UCONN6thBorough - Memphis Game Watch | The Boneyard

#UCONN6thBorough - Memphis Game Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good afternoon everyone,

I hope this note finds you all well and Happy New Year.

As many of you have seen, UConn recently launched a billboard over the Lincoln Tunnel – UConn the 6th Borough. As a result of this and trying to maximize national exposure and impact, the university will be sending down to NYC the UConn 6th Borough T-Shirts. We will be running a special type incentive where the first 66 people will receive a free t-shirt. We only ask that they tweet, or post to Facebook using the hashtag#UConn6thBorough

We encourage all of you to attend, post to your own social media and contact your friends! The strength of our alumni community is crucial at this time and we need your help and support to push this hashtag to viral status! We do need help this weekend. Marcus will be there, but with this new twist, he needs some help. Please reply to the group if you can make it.

You will see shortly some messaging coming from my office, including an email and posts to social media. Please retweet, reshare, email folks etc. Lindsay is trying to reset the Twitter password and feed today for NYC, so hopefully that will get up and running soon and Marcus will be posting to FB later today. We also have partnership with the UConn Report and UConn Blog to share about your upcoming game watches. So keep an eye out there.

You don’t have to be an alum to get a shirt – fans are welcome. We need to show the country why NYC is UConn Country!

Additionally, we will be pushing for something big as well for the 1/23 Georgetown Game, so please let me know if you can join that as well.

Please RSVP to us and let us know and start sharing! (I will send the 6th borough logo out to you all once we get it updated with the free t-shirt language/hashtag.

Joshua R. Proulx '05 MS
Director of Alumni Engagement, Chapters and Alumni Networks

https://secure.www.alumniconnection...jsp?form_id=194375&preview=UCN2015100692500_0

The game watch is at Van Diemens in NYC:

Saturday, January 9, 2016 | 7 p.m. ET
Van Diemens
383 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10016
Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors