Uconn Women Past & Present | The Boneyard

Uconn Women Past & Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

This link leads to a music video I made regarding some Uconn greats. I know forgot to add many of them some due to the fact I couldn't find everyones photo and it Only allowed 60.

I attached my own music to the video. Which can also be found on Moriah Jefferson's Aunt's promotion page for Mo.

Hope you like it. Peace

Reaction Score
Pauty, , hottie gives me what I need? Video great, music whacked! Not appropriate for video.

Reaction Score
Pauty, , hottie gives me what I need? Video great, music whacked! Not appropriate for video.

Since you don't know the intent of the music - due to the fact you didn't write it, let me explain. Especially seeing you were not in my thoughts when I wrote it.

The music speaks of genuine real women. Beautiful in and out. Nothing sexual at all.

Like to party is in reference to dancing...Something most women like to do when they have free time. People shake and move their body when they dance and party.

Please don't seek controversy. There is none.

Respectfully Speaking

Reaction Score
Since you don't know the intent of the music - due to the fact you didn't write it, let me explain. Especially seeing you were not in my thoughts when I wrote it.

The music speaks of genuine real women. Beautiful in and out. Nothing sexual at all.

Like to party is in reference to dancing...Something most women like to do when they have free time. People shake and move their body when they dance and party.

Please don't seek controversy. There is none.

Respectfully Speaking
I am allowed an opinion. No controversy until you replied.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love the black and white pic of the great 2002 team with Sue in the front. If ever a team took care of business, it was that group.

Reaction Score
I love the black and white pic of the great 2002 team with Sue in the front. If ever a team took care of business, it was that group.

I agree with you 100% on that fact. I love that photo myself. I am shock it was my first time ever seeing it til yesterday. Must have elluded me for years.

I am upset with myself for forgetting Kiah Stokes. I could of sworn I added her but don't see her. And i couldn't find anything on Sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom