UConn WHOC 23-24 Season | Page 13 | The Boneyard

UConn WHOC 23-24 Season

Reaction Score
Nice to see…

-> “We made them earn it,” said Northeastern coach Dave Flint. “It’s a testament to [UConn]. They played us three times before in the championship, and I’ve been in that situation before. When it comes to the fourth time, you start second guessing. But it is a testament to them and their players. They are the hardest team, defensively, we’ve faced.” <-

Reaction Score
Nice to see…

-> “We made them earn it,” said Northeastern coach Dave Flint. “It’s a testament to [UConn]. They played us three times before in the championship, and I’ve been in that situation before. When it comes to the fourth time, you start second guessing. But it is a testament to them and their players. They are the hardest team, defensively, we’ve faced.” <-

A class act.

Reaction Score
What a game!! So stressful. So proud of these women.
And a shoutout to the men’s hockey team who showed up, sat in the students section, and cheered like crazy for the women. Stayed for the celebration too. Great to see the support.
Pretty full arena. Great atmosphere.
I was standing behind the goal with several of the players' family members. We all went bonkers........................then virtual silence during the agonizingly long review.................then resumed bonkers. Hugs, kisses, high fives, high tens.............what a delight be involved.

On to Columbus!

Reaction Score
Apologies if this has been discussed before, but is Tia expected to play for China in the Worlds in Utica this year? Has anyone heard?

Reaction Score
Apologies if this has been discussed before, but is Tia expected to play for China in the Worlds in Utica this year? Has anyone heard?
Apparently, China has banned dual passport holders from participating so Chan won’t be eligible.

Reaction Score
You posted a freshman who entered the portal but now I can’t find it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom