UConn Wall Art | The Boneyard

UConn Wall Art

Reaction Score
Two of my buddies and I just got a house in Wethersfield, our first house living on our own outside of living in Storrs. Looking for something to put on the wall in the living room, roughly 4-5 feet wide by roughly 2 feet high. Maybe a panorama of XL, Gampel, a national championship, etc…Wondering if anyone had any suggestions or any pieces, couldn’t find anything like it online. Thank you!

Reaction Score
Two of my buddies and I just got a house in Wethersfield, our first house living on our own outside of living in Storrs. Looking for something to put on the wall in the living room, roughly 4-5 feet wide by roughly 2 feet high. Maybe a panorama of XL, Gampel, a national championship, etc…Wondering if anyone had any suggestions or any pieces, couldn’t find anything like it online. Thank you!

Just keep in mind your future wife will want no part of whatever uconn art you spend good money on. Unfortunately I know from experience.

Reaction Score
Not exactly what you’re asking for, but if you framed and spaced like 10 different covers it could fill a wall and look pretty cool if you arranged them well.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
There are (were?) some pictures from a BYC from years gone by. A capsized golf cart, bottles of booze scattered throughout the vicinity, naked lady golf tees...

You know, the works.

Ask around, someone still has those pics, I'm sure.

Art? Probably! And vanishingly rare, to boot.

Reaction Score
Smaller than you're looking for, but this smacks:

Etsy generally has really cool artwork for solid prices.

Something like this would be more of the statement piece you seem to be looking for:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I imagine if they had NIL back then Pam Webber could have made a fortune selling off autographed pictures.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Look at these fabulous panoramic pictures of the Final Four this year and last year.
You could fill the 4-5 feet wide by putting both next to each other.

Best of luck with your project!

Reaction Score
I like the XL panorama idea. Now if you could also find some used fryer oil scent candles it would really complete the experience

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Last year there was this really cool metal 5x champs art piece that I almost bought. I don't remember what the place that made it was called though. Officially licensed. Kinda glad I didn't buy it now though since it's already out of date.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Hex Art looks great. Get the LED light kit.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
There are (were?) some pictures from a BYC from years gone by. A capsized golf cart, bottles of booze scattered throughout the vicinity, naked lady golf tees...

You know, the works.

Ask around, someone still has those pics, I'm sure.

Art? Probably! And vanishingly rare, to boot.
And tasteful! Sure it's bad but with so much good in the world you can to balance it out.

Reaction Score
Hex Art looks great. Get the LED light kit.

I will probably end up getting this one since the one this year showing all the championship years is pretty bad. Last year was way better but at least the 2024 title version looks nice.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I will probably end up getting this one since the one this year showing all the championship years is pretty bad. Last year was way better but at least the 2024 title version looks nice.

I wanted the back/back logo but Hex emailed me that they decided not to buy the design. The upcharge was 30% for them.

I agree The 2024 one itself looks great.

I have the 5x one. I got last April. I giggle every time I look at it, knowing it’s now outdated, already. Isn’t that wild? We’re fortunate as hoops fans.

Now, NFL Chiefs fans asked Hex to figure something out when you buy a nice piece, and another title happens. So, they created this Dynasty look, where you can detach the years only, and update as you win more!

UConn has that now, but it’s not as striking to me personally.

The metal work itself is really nice.

GemParty

Reaction Score
This is now Vintage.

IMG_2059.jpeg

Reaction Score
Go on Fiverr and hire a digital artist to make you the most badass piece of art work you can think of....

Reaction Score
Just keep in mind your future wife will want no part of whatever uconn art you spend good money on. Unfortunately I know from experience.

Sounds like a solid partnership. Good for you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom