UConn vs. Tulane. Badass Awards go to. . . | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Tulane. Badass Awards go to. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Sorry to see Lou and Gabby not get their due as they were the true badasses of the game, but cannot argue with your choice.

But will make a suggestion for a special day - give the 5 above all a special BA award and give the game award to the two who I mentioned.

Just a thought.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna vote for my girl Katie Lou. Would agree with the seniors, but LouConn kept it from getting real ugly in the first half.

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson, Briana Pulido, Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck, and Chris Dailey.

:) :) :) :) :)
And Thank you Gabby, Lou and Courtney for helping to make their day even more special. ;)

Completely and absolutely, without a doubt WRONG!!!! Those you mentioned are addressed twice on the Yard---BADASS is BADASS --not for honoree's.
The REAL Bad ass was Katie Lou and throw in Gabby for good measure--that my friend is in keeping with the intent and historical distribution of the award--Katie Lou/Gabby. Stay consistent or drop the award..

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson, Briana Pulido, Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck, and Chris Dailey.

:) :) :) :) :)
And Thank you Gabby, Lou and Courtney for helping to make their day even more special. ;)

Good choices Kib. Especially like the Polly and CD inclusion.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I'll sleep better tonight after I respond to those who dissented from my Badass choices, whether or not they expressed their thoughts here.

I respect the thoughtful arguments that have been made for Huskies not selected as BA's by me. But logic, however sound, is unpersuasive on this occasion.

The occasion was Senior Day, justification in my mind for temporarily suspending the rules. The bonus was the unique opportunity to honor Briana and Chris. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'll sleep better tonight after I respond to those who dissented from my Badass choices, whether or not they expressed their thoughts here.

I respect the thoughtful arguments that have been made for Huskies not selected as BA's by me. But logic, however sound, is unpersuasive on this occasion.

The occasion was Senior Day, justification in my mind for temporarily suspending the rules. The bonus was the unique opportunity to honor Briana and Chris. :)

Justification?

My friend, you're a true American hero; do whatever the hell you want to do, justification or no. To say you've earned that right would be an understatement.

Reaction Score
Has to be KLS and Stewie. KLS and Stewie were above everyone else today.
Gabby turned the game around and took us out of our misery before KLS [or anyone else for that matter] did anything. That's what badass should mean IMO. Giving it to five makes it meaningless.

Reaction Score
Gabby turned the game around and took us out of our misery before KLS [or anyone else for that matter] did anything. That's what badass should mean IMO. Giving it to five makes it meaningless.

You can always make up your own award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#