UConn vs. EDU. Badass Awards go to. . . | The Boneyard

UConn vs. EDU. Badass Awards go to. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Morgan, Lou and Gabby.

I relied very heavily -- but not exclusively -- on input from Boneyarders. I also got lucky cuz thanks to Kaizen (and the link he provided) I was able to watch the last three quarters. Although I missed the explosive UConn start, I rely with confidence on expert testimony about Morgan and Lou. I can verify by eye test that Gabby was a real Badass.

As for poor little Mo -- all she did was perform spectacularly -- like the All-American that she is. ;)

(Any dissenters? If you suggest I add one, tell me who to delete.)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hold it - Uconn was playing against the whole of the educational extension on the internet?!!
I thought it was some Carolina college. But this is much more impressive!

(Kib it is .EDU and not EDU. (just for future reference. :D)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Morgan and Lou are as good as expected. Just can not believe Lou has improved so quick, so much.
Gabby's rebounds are only one word "Wow" ~~~

Reaction Score
I think people underestimate just how good KLS is going to be. We may have not got the rebounding Samuelson, but we got the best one.
Absolutely agree. We are so lucky to have her ~~~

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Hold it - Uconn was playing against the whole of the educational extension on the internet?!!
I thought it was some Carolina college. But this is much more impressive!

(Kib it is .EDU and not EDU. (just for future reference. :D)

Typo. :)

Reaction Score
I think people underestimate just how good KLS is going to be. We may have not got the rebounding Samuelson, but we got the best one.

We definitely got the pick of the Samuelson litter. IMO we'll see Lou spend more time under the basket as time goes by. She has great hands, length, athleticism, and will collect mucho rebounds over her career. The lack of a true center, as was the case for much of Stewart's career, will require Lou, like Bre, to move wherever she's needed. Geno has said that KLS has many of Stewart's abilities, so there's no reason not to look forward to an increasingly versatile player in the young Californian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom