'UCONN: The One That Got Away' | Page 5 | The Boneyard

'UCONN: The One That Got Away'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, I was including Syracuse in that group.

Frankly, I was shocked that they weren't supportive of your invite. I honestly had no idea that they'd look upon UConn as you say. What has made the Carolina-Duke rivalry work so well are the differences between the two schools. Each has pushed the other to be better, on the field, and, off of it. Theres no bigger or better feeling than beating the other at ANYTHING.

UConn-Syracuse could have been the same thing within this league. Ditto UConn-BC. It could have made for a fun mini free-for-all in the northeast for the ACC. For all of the grief he catches about everything, Swofford knew this, too. That the untapped potential you all have would have been a boon for the league. Not to mention, completely outflank the B1G in that part of the country. A few folks here have ripped him for what transpired, but, he doesn't have the authority to unilaterally invite/disinvite a school.

ZooCougar was spot on that the ACC is now full of the Big East 'politics'. You folks will learn about it soon enough. It runs deep and wide in many ways. You've got it all now in the ACC, from Notre Dame football to Syracuse Basketball to the void in Pittsburgh.....and you've ahd BC for years. Very quickly you will learn that Syracuse has itself embedded with so-called 'sports journalism' in the largest and most widely read media outlets, and unfortunately for Cuse - it's really only the strongest thing they've got going anymore - is their ability to push themselves public perception wise in the sports media. And in fact, the power of the pen - is pretty strong - but it's not invincible. Read Pete Thamel's SI article on the NCAA championship. If you think I'm nuts, you'll learn soon enough, I'm not.

It was nice to see Jay Bilas' tweet today about UCONN and the APR. Duke has a lot of intelligent people out there in the sports world now, and they aren't going to like the politics of their new ACCBeast.

Reaction Score
I suppose "other BE conference mates" includes Syracuse. UConn has eclipsed Syracuse both academically and athletically. I think Syracuse would rather not have UConn in a conference where they can be compared and contrasted with UConn. Syracuse is an expensive, second tier private institution. It costs as much as any Ivy. When their academic ratings started to slip behind UConn, I think they became defensive. I'll tell you one thing: more Connecticut parents are forgoing the dubious advantage of sending a kid to Syracuse @ $65k per year and hope instead that their kid gets into UConn at about 1/3 the cost. UConn is getting more like UNC and UVA in that regard (at least that is what UConn strives for). What NC kid or VA kid would pass up the opportunity to go to state u and instead go to an expensive private institution with little cache? Syracuse does not want to be compared to UConn in the Northeast college market. Being in the same conference would promote that. So, as a practical matter, I don't expect Syracuse would give us any help in getting into the ACC. I can see Syracuse lobbying for Louisville because it doesn't threaten Syracuse in its market. UConn does and Syracuse just as soon see us elsewhere. I hope the "elsewhere" turns out to be the B1G. But I have to say , it would be a load of fun to be in a conference with UNC and UVA.

This is what I want, and I think I've been posting here for over a year now hoping for it. Time flies. The Big East politics sound rather petty to me, but you are correct in that we are not experienced in it yet. Miami and Virginia Tech adapted into the ACC very well without much of that. I thought Boston College did too. UConn will still be compared to all of the regional schools including Syracuse and Boston College while being in the AAC anyway. Hopefully the financial advantage of adding UConn will soon outweigh some of this pettiness.

Reaction Score
ZooCougar was spot on that the ACC is now full of the Big East 'politics'. You folks will learn about it soon enough. It runs deep and wide in many ways. You've got it all now in the ACC, from Notre Dame football to Syracuse Basketball to the void in Pittsburgh.....and you've ahd BC for years. Very quickly you will learn that Syracuse has itself embedded with so-called 'sports journalism' in the largest and most widely read media outlets, and unfortunately for Cuse - it's really only the strongest thing they've got going anymore - is their ability to push themselves public perception wise in the sports media. And in fact, the power of the pen - is pretty strong - but it's not invincible. Read Pete Thamel's SI article on the NCAA championship. If you think I'm nuts, you'll learn soon enough, I'm not.

It was nice to see Jay Bilas' tweet today about UCONN and the APR. Duke has a lot of intelligent people out there in the sports world now, and they aren't going to like the politics of their new ACCBeast.

Anytime you add 4 schools from one league in a relatively short time, you get politics with it. And you are right in that we are not experienced in Big East politics. We aren't really in Catholic School politics either. Now we have 2, so I guess we'll learn. I'm curious as to why Pittsburgh is a void. I though Pitt had pretty strong influence in the Big East. Maybe not.

Reaction Score

Frankly, I was shocked that they weren't supportive of your invite. I honestly had no idea that they'd look upon UConn as you say. What has made the Carolina-Duke rivalry work so well are the differences between the two schools. Each has pushed the other to be better, on the field, and, off of it. Theres no bigger or better feeling than beating the other at ANYTHING.

UConn-Syracuse could have been the same thing within this league. Ditto UConn-BC. It could have made for a fun mini free-for-all in the northeast for the ACC. For all of the grief he catches about everything, Swofford knew this, too. That the untapped potential you all have would have been a boon for the league. Not to mention, completely outflank the B1G in that part of the country. A few folks here have ripped him for what transpired, but, he doesn't have the authority to unilaterally invite/disinvite a school.

It's all about recruits.

BC in the 1980s had good basketball. All these players came from Conn: John Bagley, Jay Murphy, John Garris, Michael Adams, etc.
Syracuse has grabbed a ton of players from Connecticut over the years, from way back with Floyd Little to Dwight Freeney to Tebucky Jones, etc.

This more than anything explains it.

Reaction Score

First, Duke is very self assured and rightfully so. It is an excellent school. BC has come a long way in 30 years and pretty self assured also. These schools are far more selective than Syracuse - look at the acceptance rates. They don't need to compete against UConn academically, but Syracuse does. Syracuse accepts 55% of its applicants because it has to. Its acceptance rate is significantly higher than UConn's.

Because Syracuse has slipped behind UConn they are hard pressed to justify their price tag. The word is out in Connecticut - why waste your money on a second tier expensive private school when state u is a better school and a better deal? Syracuse knows this . Why allow a UConn into your conference when you compare unfavorably to it? Syracuse won't help UConn get into the ACC. It is as simple as that.

Reaction Score
It's all about recruits.

BC in the 1980s had good basketball. All these players came from Conn: John Bagley, Jay Murphy, John Garris, Michael Adams, etc.
Syracuse has grabbed a ton of players from Connecticut over the years, from way back with Floyd Little to Dwight Freeney to Tebucky Jones, etc.

This more than anything explains it.

That would certainly be one explanation why they do not want you in the ACC.

Those are all pretty good players. I remember all of them but Floyd Little.

Reaction Score
That would certainly be one explanation why they do not want you in the ACC.

Those are all pretty good players. I remember all of them but Floyd Little.

Yep, Floyd Little is an NFL Hall of Fame running back from New Haven, CT.

Reaction Score
Too bad - as noted, my biggest concern about the ACC is that it allowed BC to have any sway in the first place. .
I have heard this a lot from Uconn fans, ie.. that BC has enormous political influence and muscle in the ACC that they have the ability to sway the others to keep out Uconn. But I've never personally viewed BC with this power and influence down in Tobacco Road. My sense is that if ACC Commish wanted Uconn, BC couldn't stop him. My sense is that Swofford still feels the sting of the lawsuit from former Connecticut AG Blumenthal, and his knowledge that former Uconn AD Lew Perkins contacted him for a possible ACC invite for Uconn immediately after the ACC took Miami for an invite to the ACC, but Swofford personally showed up as a Defendant on the lawsuit anyway coming out of Connecticut later. Otherwise, it makes no sense for Uconn not to have gotten an invite by now. BC doesn't have the clout in the ACC ( or maybe Uconn fans are correct that BC has this political clout and muscle power in the ACC to keep Uconn out, but I'm simply incapable of seeing BC's clout in this .. Its possible, who knows ))... anyway, I think once Swofford retires, Uconn will get their shot. ( but reading many of the comments here, it appears lots of Uconn fans hate the ACC , its teams, its fans, etc and really doesn't want to be in the ACC, and would prefer the school reject any invite and hold out for a Big invite ). Congrats to Uconn on their Basketball Titles. Uconn seems very deserving off its play of an invite, but it must be perplexing to Uconn fans as to why their phones don't ring from any of the major conferences. Why is this the case ? BC has no clout with the BIG either. Rutgers blows in sports, BC is nothing, and Maryland athletics is losing money. So how come all these leagues arn't interested in a school that keeps winning national championships ?. Is it the lawsuit ? It might not be, but its the only thing that makes sense to me as to a plausable reason that leagues won't touch Uconn now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't beli
I have heard this a lot from Uconn fans, ie.. that BC has enormous political influence and muscle in the ACC that they have the ability to sway the others to keep out Uconn. But I've never personally viewed BC with this power and influence down in Tobacco Road. My sense is that if ACC Commish wanted Uconn, BC couldn't stop him. My sense is that Swofford still feels the sting of the lawsuit from former Connecticut AG Blumenthal, and his knowledge that former Uconn AD Lew Perkins contacted him for a possible ACC invite for Uconn immediately after the ACC took Miami for an invite to the ACC, but Swofford personally showed up as a Defendant on the lawsuit anyway coming out of Connecticut later. Otherwise, it makes no sense for Uconn not to have gotten an invite by now. BC doesn't have the clout in the ACC ( or maybe Uconn fans are correct that BC has this political clout and muscle power in the ACC to keep Uconn out, but I'm simply incapable of seeing BC's clout in this .. Its possible, who knows ))... anyway, I think once Swofford retires, Uconn will get their shot. ( but reading many of the comments here, it appears lIots of Uconn fans hate the ACC , its teams, its fans, etc and really doesn't want to be in the ACC, and would prefer the school reject any invite and hold out for a Big invite ). Congrats to Uconn on their Basketball Titles. Uconn seems very deserving off its play of an invite, but it must be perplexing to Uconn fans as to why their phones don't ring from any of the major conferences. Why is this the case ? BC has no clout with the BIG either. Rutgers blows in sports, BC is nothing, and Maryland athletics is losing money. So how come all these leagues arn't interested in a school that keeps winning national championships ?. Is it the lawsuit ? It might not be, but its the only thing that makes sense to me as to a plausable reason that leagues won't touch Uconn now.
I can't believe you have so little understanding after spending all this time on CR going over the same questions? BC has no clout with the B1G? No sheet!!BC is nothing? What else is new? Same thing goes for Maryland's AD losing money...we already knew that thats why they left the all cupcake...RU blows in sports? W/O RU in the B1G were not even a consideration and out of options!! We'd be lowered to begging as having only 1 option giving the ACC all the leverage!! On and on you go wasting you're time and ours...all samo-samo..I don't want to sound like a dick but when you post it helps to have something to add or perspective to offer. After reading this post I felt puzzled as to why a regular BY poster with reasonable intelligence would waste his time? Maybe you were just tired...it happens to all of us. Sorry if i came across as insensitive but it gets frustrating.

Reaction Score
I can't beli

I can't believe you have so little understanding after spending all this time on CR going over the same questions? BC has no clout with the B1G? No sheet!!BC is nothing? What else is new? Same thing goes for Maryland's AD losing money...we already knew that thats why they left the all cupcake...RU blows in sports? W/O RU in the B1G were not even a consideration and out of options!! We'd be lowered to begging as having only 1 option giving the ACC all the leverage!! On and on you go wasting you're time and ours...all samo-samo..I don't want to sound like a but when you post it helps to have something to add or perspective to offer. After reading this post I felt puzzled as to why a regular BY poster with reasonable intelligence would waste his time? Maybe you were just tired...it happens to all of us. Sorry if i came across as insensitive but it gets frustrating.
I understand your frustration.. as UCONN does seem to be good. Why are no phones not only not ringing off the hook, but when UCONN's President's keeps callling all the leagues in college sports directly herself, nobody wants to talk to.UCONN. ? Can you think of any reasons why ? Are ALL the schools afraid of playing Uconn, and so THATS the motivation in Clemson, Fl State, Michigan, Ohio State ( along with BC, Syr. and supposedly the others too ) not extending an invite to Uconn ? Or could it have been the self inflicted mortal wound inflicted on Uconn by its own State's former AG ? I'm just trying to figure this out as well.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Yawkey, I wouldn't say that Boston College has all that much sway in the ACC generally, but they were well positioned to block UConn on two occasions. In the first instance, BCU was part of a relatively small selection committee. "Cuse and UConn were the intended targets. BCU used its influence as a member of a small group to have Pitt taken in lieu of UConn. In the second instance BCU joined the Florida/Clemson group which prefer an academically out of place Louisville to the Connecticut. I don't think that Swofford has them on speed dial but I do believe that were in two unique positions to exert influence and did so.

Reaction Score
UConn is the only team my wife and I can agree on!
Good point
If the Eastern regionals were in Boston. It would have been Storrs North
The compact nature and population density make that possible.
The only other team or teams that could accomplish this would have USA on their shirts. I have been saying that the geographical size of Ct is a huge plus. Compact not small.
I guess you have to be from the West to appreciate it.

Reaction Score
I understand your frustration.. as UCONN does seem to be good. Why are no phones not only not ringing off the hook, but when UCONN's President's keeps callling all the leagues in college sports directly herself, nobody wants to talk to.UCONN. ? Can you think of any reasons why ? Are ALL the schools afraid of playing Uconn, and so THATS the motivation in Clemson, Fl State, Michigan, Ohio State ( along with BC, Syr. and supposedly the others too ) not extending an invite to Uconn ? Or could it have been the self inflicted mortal wound inflicted on Uconn by its own State's former AG ? I'm just trying to figure this out as well.
Thanks Yawky for taking it so well. I guess I just got exasperated with all these unexplainable reason's were still waiting? I really believe its all about the late start we(yes UConn) got with FB and development of relationships with peer school's admin's!?! I'm an RU fan as most know but like and respect UConn's dedication,accomplishment and most of their fan's who are not really much different than NJ state u fans IMO. I realize its just a matter of time but its so dang frustrating to sit helpless and wait!Sorry Yawky if I was over the top!

Reaction Score
That is a great write-up on the mindset of most UCONN fans. Once ACC invited Louisville commuter college, it cemented itself as a second class conference. Like former president Ohio St Gee said " there is zero chance a school like UL would be invited to the B1G", which pretty much showed the ACC was scared and desperate to keep FSU and Clemson. ACC founding members like UNC and UVA should have held their ground, but they gave in. Louisville will change the ACC forever. It is now just a collection of schools with less and less in common.

B1G is where we belong. We are a flagship state university like many others in the B1G. We are just waiting for the invite.
Both the B1G and the ACC made big mistakes. The B1G's big mistake was inviting Rutgers over UCONN, and of course the ACC inviting Louisville was a huge which in the long run may be it's undoing. UCONN will get an invite from the B1G as soon as AAU membership is accomplished.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
upstater said:
I totally understand UNC's perspective on the SEC. My cousin started speaking with a southern drawl a few months after moving there from Conn. Now on Facebook, I see she's in for the whole southern thang. Which is amazing. The cultural pull down there is strong.

I once spent four days in Knoxville with a group of buddies. When we came back, we were unknowingly y'allin up a storm and a lot people took notice. It's an incredibly easy thing.

Reaction Score

No one here ever said the B1G schools are blocking UConn, so that's a red herring.

BC and Syracuse and Miami are blocking Uconn, and that has absolutely little to do with a lawsuit (since one of the most vocal supporters of that lawsuit, the Pitt Pres. and AD, are now in the ACC). I has everything to do with competition. Take football. Syracuse is 1-6 against UConn in the last 7 games they've played, many of them blowouts.

Reaction Score
Thanks Yawky for taking it so well. I guess I just got exasperated with all these unexplainable reason's were still waiting? I really believe its all about the late start we(yes UConn) got with FB and development of relationships with peer school's admin's!?! I'm an RU fan as most know but like and respect UConn's dedication,accomplishment and most of their fan's who are not really much different than NJ state u fans IMO. I realize its just a matter of time but its so dang frustrating to sit helpless and wait!Sorry Yawky if I was over the top!
No apologies neccessary. Uconn does deserve a better place than the the AAC... my guess if they just go out and win in football these next couple of years ( certainly doable in this mid major leagues in college football ) they'll have some league call them for an invite, and they'll be out of the AAC.

Reaction Score
No one here ever said the B1G schools are blocking UConn, so that's a red herring.

BC and Syracuse and Miami are blocking Uconn, and that has absolutely little to do with a lawsuit (since one of the most vocal supporters of that lawsuit, the Pitt Pres. and AD, are now in the ACC). I has everything to do with competition. Take football. Syracuse is 1-6 against UConn in the last 7 games they've played, many of them blowouts.
But if as you say, the 3 teams of BC, Syracuse, Miami are blocking Uconn to the ACC, thats only 3 votes in a 15 ( soon to be 16 ) team league. Why apparently doesn't Uconn have the 7 or 8 votes needed for the simple majority required from the southern atlantic wing of the ACC conference where presumably Uconn is no threat to these schools in football ? It still makes no sense to me that Uconn can't muster the votes neccessary, despite 2 or 3 teams opposed to their entry.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have heard this a lot from Uconn fans, ie.. that BC has enormous political influence and muscle in the ACC that they have the ability to sway the others to keep out Uconn. But I've never personally viewed BC with this power and influence down in Tobacco Road. My sense is that if ACC Commish wanted Uconn, BC couldn't stop him. My sense is that Swofford still feels the sting of the lawsuit from former Connecticut AG Blumenthal, and his knowledge that former Uconn AD Lew Perkins contacted him when the ACC took Miami for an invite to the ACC, but Swofford personally showed up as a Defendant on the lawsuit anyway coming out of Connecticut later. Otherwise, it makes no sense for Uconn not to have gotten an invite by now. BC doesn't have the clout in the ACC ( or maybe Uconn fans are correct that BC has this political clout to keep Uconn out, but I'm simply incapable of see ing BC's clout in this )... anyway, I think once Swofford retires, Uconn will get their shot. ( but reading many of the comments here, it appears lots of Uconn fans hate the ACC , its teams, its fans, etc and really doesn't want to be in the ACC, and would prefer the school reject any invite and hold out for a Big invite ). Congrats to Uconn on their Basketball Titles. Uconn seems very deserving off its play of an invite, but it must be perplexing to Uconn fans as to why their phones don't ring from any of the major conferences. Why is this the case ? BC has no clout with the BIG. Rutgers blows in sports, BC is nothing, and Maryland athletics is losing money. So how come all these leagues arn't interested in a school that keeps winning national championships. Is it the lawsuit ? It might not be, but its the only thing that makes sense to me as to a plausable reason that leagues now won't touch Uconn.

I am no Blumenthal fan

Were it that easy! Because I am no fan of Blumenthal. But there is more than Blumenthal lawsuit in play here I'm afraid. I have explained why Syracuse doesn't want us and obviously it has nothing to do with the lawsuit. BC is a different kettle of fish. Lately, the only noteworthy achievement of BC in the athletic realm has been hockey. (BTW, good luck tomorrow in the frozen four.) DeFillippo didn't want to share turf with UConn because UConn has thrived recruiting in the Boston area. The lawsuit was certainly a factor, but competition was a factor also. I've moved on from any desire to be in the ACC for reasons I have made clear here and won't bore you with again. Obviously, UConn would go to the ACC or the PAC-12 to get out of the AAC, but I hope we get the B1G nod. This only happens if UConn gets AAU status, which I think is doable. We'll see. One thing is for sure - UConn deservers a big stage and if the P-5 conferences found homes for BC, Syracuse, Rutgers, UMD, Pitt and Louisville there is a place for UConn. That much I know.

Reaction Score
But if as you say, the 3 teams of BC, Syracuse, Miami are blocking Uconn to the ACC, thats only 3 votes in a 15 ( soon to be 16 ) team league. Why apparently doesn't Uconn have the 7 or 8 votes needed for the simple majority required from the southern atlantic wing of the ACC conference where presumably Uconn is no threat to these schools in football ? It still makes no sense to me that Uconn can't muster the votes neccessary, despite 2 or 3 teams opposed to their entry.

Have you ever been on a committee? When someone blackballs you, by stating something is in their interests, you better have a good reason for crossing a colleague, because once you do, you have an enemy. This is why committees try to generate consensus.

This has been covered in the news media. The Presidents of Duke and North Carolina characterized BC's stance as totally ridiculous (according to journalists who published that fact). In each case, there was an alternative to UConn. Pitt. And then Louisville.

Reaction Score
Based on what was said, written, rumored, etc. when the ACC lost Maryland, the ‘vote’ with regards to UConn was as follows:

· For: 1) UVA, 2) UNC, 3) Duke, 4) Wake Forest, 5) NC State
· Against: 1) BC, 2) Clemson, 3) Florida St, 4) Miami
· Unknown: 1) Georgia Tech, 2) Virginia Tech
· Not Voting: 1) Maryland, 2) ND, 3) Syracuse, 4) Pittsburgh

BC clearly stated that did not want UConn under any situation same with Miami. Clemson and Florida St. did not have a specific negative view of UConn; but, they did not want another northern, basketball oriented school in general in the ACC and thus used the ‘threat’ of leaving for the XII to get their way. Syracuse, while not able to vote, expressed a negative viewpoint of UConn, primarily to protect their turf as the ‘NYC' school for the ACC. Thus, the Tobacco Road schools were faced with 4 solid no votes and lacked the 2/3 majority needed for an addition, even after Syracuse and Pittsburgh were added as Syracuse would also be a solid no vote. Also, there was the threat of losing the conference’s two best football brands. So, they caved and agreed to add the ‘hot’ program in Louisville. In addition, Louisville, to their credit, pushed and marketed themselves very well within ACC. UConn was caught flatfooted as they focused on recovering from the APR penalty and transitioning new leaders in both the Athletic Department and the schools main product, men’s basketball.

Reaction Score

This one is for you Yawkey. BC just released Ryan Anderson so he can transfer to another school. WITH the stipulation that he cannot transfer to another New England school. Now, consider, there is no other NE school in the ACC. All the other schools belong to other conferences. so why are they prohibiting him?

Jim Calhoun practically walked Austin Croshere to the doors of PC when he realized that UConn had run out of scholarships for the kid. He knew Croshere was going to be an outstanding college player, but since UConn had no room for him, he called Rick Barnes up and hooked PC up with Croshere.

Think about how petty BC is to prevent this kid's transfer to a New England school.

Reaction Score
Have you ever been on a committee? , you better have a good reason for crossing a colleague, because once you do, you have an enemy. This is why committees try to generate consensus.

Yes, but then that reasoning naturally would seem to me to take one back to the lawsuit as creating " enemies " of people that are sued, but then later the suer needs the former defendants votes to join their club that they want to join. I just don't see Syr, BC, Miami, Pitt, etc collectively doing the damage of Uconn's quest for membership in the ACC as the damage done to their chances by Connecticut's Blumenthal. Absent that lawsuit, and the public acrimony generated to the ACC's Swofford as its Commish, I think that Uconn is probably in either the ACC or some other league by now. No league is interested in having Uconn as a partner in its league, and its possible they fear future lawsuits, more than future competition.

Reaction Score
Yes, but then that reasoning naturally would seem to me to take one back to the lawsuit as creating " enemies " of people that are sued, but then later the suer needs the former defendants votes to join their club that they want to join. I just don't see Syr, BC, Miami, Pitt, etc collectively doing the damage of Uconn's quest for membership in the ACC as the damage done to their chances by Connecticut's Blumenthal. Absent that lawsuit, and the public acrimony generated to the ACC's Swofford as its Commish, I think that Uconn is probably in either the ACC or some other league by now. No league is interested in having Uconn as a partner in its league, and its possible they fear future lawsuits, more than future competition.

You have to realize that the president and AD of Pitt were over the top vocal and angry at the ACC and their former partners. It was bad. They sued and were publicly angry. Not to mention that a BOT member of Syracuse publicly upbraided your President as a liar at an academic function.

Reaction Score
This one is for you Yawkey. BC just released Ryan Anderson so he can transfer to another school. WITH the stipulation that he cannot transfer to another New England school. Now, consider, there is no other NE school in the ACC. All the other schools belong to other conferences. so why are they prohibiting him?

Jim Calhoun practically walked Austin Croshere to the doors of PC when he realized that UConn had run out of scholarships for the kid. He knew Croshere was going to be an outstanding college player, but since UConn had no room for him, he called Rick Barnes up and hooked PC up with Croshere.

Think about how petty BC is to prevent this kid's transfer to a New England school.
I don't know the details, but accepting your version of this, it appears that BC might be petty in this. Butwhat has this got to do with the topic of the ACC, Big, etc and, my comments above regarding this ? I don't get the connection, frankly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger