UConn/Temple replay on SNY right now | The Boneyard

UConn/Temple replay on SNY right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm recovering from a hip replacement so it beats all other TV at this time. I went to the game 17 days post op. Saw the whole thing and I've finally recovered enough mentally to be able to watch it again.

Reaction Score
DJ sounds has stupid on TV as when in stadium. His shrieking is irritating.

First possession after Temple TD. Ugly. Pass first down - sounds/looks like Phiilps ran wrong route. Second down MD wide left for a couple. Third down - SF made to look silly CW sack. Punt.

Reaction Score
As if once live wasn't enough. Thanks but no thanks

Why put yourself through that.. Power Hour was enough for me...So much promise at the start, but then the offense went into spudder mode ( almost like clock work ) the rest of the way... Too stressful to watch.... I've had a rough fall... UCONN football, Dallas Cowboys, NY Yankees' bats in the playoffs...

Reaction Score
Two things- no one is blocking in the middle of the field for us on punt returns. The first two temple punts the snapper ran down untouched and was right on N Williams. Having trouble with the gunners is one thing but our guys have to keep the blockers from just blowing by them, jam those guys! Second- we had major trouble stopping their QB on the read option. Our DE would bite on the dive and the QB would break out, or we would shadow the QB and he ran around us. No one was crushing the QB so he had to pitch every time. UConn always seems to struggle with this. Our fastest DE was the one having the most trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom