UConn stats... final numbers for Aaliyah & Nika... | The Boneyard

UConn stats... final numbers for Aaliyah & Nika...

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Aaliyah will finish her brilliant UConn career with 1,861 points. That will place her 15th all-time for the Huskies. She also will finish with 1,020 rebounds, good for 8th place all-time. Liya joins the prestigious 1,000/1,000 scoring/ rebound club. Only 9 members..!! Congrats to the All-America from Canada..!!

Nika ends up with the most assists ever at UConn with 686 dimes. She also holds the records for most assists in a single game (15) and a single season (284). Nika also holds the record for most minutes played per game (36.5 mpg) set during the 2022-23 season. Congrats to the Croatian Sensation..!!

Bonus stat = Paige finished with 1,683 points, good for 20th place all-time at UConn. Next season may see her move into the top 5 in scoring with just 659 points.

Congrats to Liya and Nika as they leave UConn..!!
Go Huskies..!!

Reaction Score
Whenever our seniors graduate, I always have such mixed feelings of pride, anticipation for their future endeavors, and loss. I'm always convinced that there will never be another player that I love so much. I felt that way about Renee, Tina, Kelly, Pheesa, Gabby, Lou (both of them), Dorka, and so many others. I feel that way now about Nika and Aaliyah. No one will ever replace them. Deep down I know that so long as Geno keeps recruiting those special people, new players will come along and I will adore them. But right now, there's a giant Nika and Aaliyah shaped hole in my heart. :(

Reaction Score
Another bonus stat:

Averaging nearly 26 ppg in 5 tournament games Paige finished the season with 854 points. This is the second best single season scoring in UConn history, just 14 points shy of Maya’s record of 868.

Congratulations to Paige - can’t wait to see what she and the team are going to accomplish next season !

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Another bonus stat:

Averaging nearly 26 ppg in 5 tournament games Paige finished the season with 854 points. This is the second best single season scoring in UConn history, just 14 points shy of Maya’s record of 868.

Congratulations to Paige - can’t wait to see what she and the team are going to accomplish next season !
And if she would have had the chance and made the 3 pt shot at the end she would only 11 points down with one more game to play, thank the ref's for messing it up.

Reaction Score
Getting in on Uconn scoring, I predicted thay ASHLYNN would score 400 points and she scored 419. I predicted KK would score 350 points and she scored347. Also ASHLYNN was second in 3 pointers. I don't know these stats stand against freshmen, but they must be up there with the best.GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
Getting in on Uconn scoring, I predicted thay ASHLYNN would score 400 points and she scored 419. I predicted KK would score 350 points and she scored347. Also ASHLYNN was second in 3 pointers. I don't know these stats stand against freshmen, but they must be up there with the best.GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!
What's your prediction for the freshman next year? I think SS goes for 17, 8 rbs and 3 assists per game. Allie goes for 10, 4 and 3 and MC goes for 6, 2 and 1.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nika ends up with the most assists ever at UConn with 686 dimes. She also holds the records for most assists in a single game (15) and a single season (284). Nika also holds the record for most minutes played per game (36.5 mpg) set during the 2022-23 season. Congrats to the Croatian Sensation..!!
No one has mentioned it, but, Muhl has the single season assist record beating Bird's 231. But Bird isn't in 2nd place anymore. Muhl had 253 this year, which would have beat Bird again. Muhl has the top 2 single season assists numbers now.

Some people last year said Muhl only broke the record because Bueckers wasn't there to provide a lot of those assists. Well she was there this year. Along with Arnold. And Muhl still had more assists than Bird.

Muhl - 253
Bueckers - 150
Arnold - 123

As a team they had 764 which ties them for 10th place with the 99-00 team.

Just a heads up for the future, the top 2 Career assisters, Muhl and Jefferson had respectively, 62 and 69 assists their Freshman year. So Arnold is ahead of them so far. ;)

Reaction Score
419 points for Shade would mean 10th most all time for a freshman. Knocking Rebecca Lobo from the top 10.

123 assists for KK puts her in a 3 way tie with Pam Webber and Renee Montgomery for 2nd most assists by a freshman. Paige tops the list at 168. 90 steals for KK again puts her in a tie with Abrosimova for second most steals by a freshman, Sales tops the list with 102.

The future is certainly bright for these two.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom