UConn spreads the wealth in passing game (J. Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn spreads the wealth in passing game (J. Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2014/08/uconn-spreads-wealth-in-passing-game.html

"The first thing that caught my eye is that freshmen running backs Arkeel Newsome, Josh Marriner and Ron Johnson had receptions of 18, 17 and 11 yards respectively. So what you may say but a season ago you would have to go to the 11th game of the season to document three catches of at least 10 yards by the running backs and the 49 receiving yards by the backs tops any number the Huskies put forth a season ago."

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2014/08/uconn-spreads-wealth-in-passing-game.html

"The first thing that caught my eye is that freshmen running backs Arkeel Newsome, Josh Marriner and Ron Johnson had receptions of 18, 17 and 11 yards respectively. So what you may say but a season ago you would have to go to the 11th game of the season to document three catches of at least 10 yards by the running backs and the 49 receiving yards by the backs tops any number the Huskies put forth a season ago."

9 targets and only 2 (very short) catches for Foxx. Bradley also struggled a bit but his one catch was a good one from memory.

I think you have to at least consider starting Abrams over Foxx.

Reaction Score
9 targets and only 2 (very short) catches for Foxx. Bradley also struggled a bit but his one catch was a good one from memory.

I think you have to at least consider starting Abrams over Foxx.

Damn right. He hasn't shown nearly enough to be where he has been on the depth chart the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom