UConn-Rutgers preview | The Boneyard

UConn-Rutgers preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just an FYI, Hollivay is a sophomore, not a freshman. We also have another post player Ariel Butts, also a soph who will probably see playing time against UConn. Her stats aren't that significant as she was injured coming into the season and has just started playing some minutes the last few games.

I think if CVS remains the coach, she will try to schedule UConn as she previously stated she wanted to continue to play you.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Two minor issues, but not involving the actual analysis of the game. Game is being played at 3 PM, not 7 PM. Don't know why the game wasn't changed to a Noon or 1 PM starting time so as to not interfere with the NFL Playoffs. Game is on ESPN2, so I'm sure ESPN has their reasons.

UConn will play Rutgers again on March 1st at Storrs. This is the last scheduled game in the RAC. Don't see Geno and/or Rutgers ever initiating a home/away series. Wouldn't mind seeing a home/away series start with St Johns with the game played in MSG when its St Johns turn to host game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Amazing that after 16 games Rutgers has made a total of 22 three-pointers.

Reaction Score

Is it time to add a technical foul call for diving in basketball?

Ice hockey refs can penalize for embellishment; soccer refs have a yellow-card option for perceived diving.

Yet Doris Burke talks sans rancor - indeed with some admiration - about selling the call. I think she said Sims added some "Hollywood" when Banks fouled her on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom