Uconn --> Rodney Dangerfield | The Boneyard

Uconn --> Rodney Dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
We get no respect, however, slowly starting to see a little bit filter thru the world wide web:

NBC Sports
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/shabazz-napier-uconns-closer/

Rant Sports
http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-bask...east-rankings-thanks-to-guard-shabazz-napier/

So a little love coming our way, still the mothership chooses to act like we don't exist, I'm willing to bet we get some ink for the upcoming Johnnies game (on ESPN). At the very least Ollie and Bazz deserve some accolades for their performance this year.

Reaction Score
Sad thing most of the kids on this board have no clue who RD is

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
Ha, probably showing my age a lil bit. Still my favorite comedian hands down "King of the one liners"

-Woman: "I'm not interested in casual sex." .......: "Alright, I'll keep my tie on."
-"You must of really been sight to see before electricity"

He was hilarious man

Reaction Score
Carlin, very very murphy, RP, and RD are the best

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
For sure, Carlin was the man, and as for Pryor, Eddie (vintage Eddie), & Rodney....it doesn't get much better than that

.... Saw a guy named Corey Holcomb down here in Atl, (probably a lil over the top for most) but instantly became one of my favorites as well.....hilarious!

Reaction Score
For sure, Carlin was the man, and as for Pryor, Eddie (vintage Eddie), & Rodney....it doesn't get much better than that

.... Saw a guy named Corey Holcomb down here in Atl, (probably a lil over the top for most) but instantly became one of my favorites as well.....hilarious!

very few of the jokers today are up to this level. those guys are the MT. rushmore

Reaction Score
There was an episode of Marc Maron's WTF podcast - I can't remember which one, maybe Chris Rock - where they were talking about how Dangerfield (when he was Jack Roy) and Joe Ancis basically created Lenny Bruce's act.

Reaction Score

lol, Holcomb is one of my favorites but he would definitely not go over well with the boneyard's demographic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom