UConn offers Rashad Vaughn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn offers Rashad Vaughn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You would be very surprised at people's opinions of Ames versus Storrs. I've known people who worked in Ames. They were vastly prefer being in Storrs.

Reaction Score
No, Vaugh may avoid KU. Playing time. The twin brothers won't give in. Not so impressed with Vaughn. To be fair, Boatright - much smaller - can jump higher and is faster.

Reaction Score
Does his highlight video truly have a shirt and skins pick up game? And him crossing over blondy all game dosent impress me.

Reaction Score
Guys he's the real deal. Done deal. Say what you want but if he came it would be a huge get for Ollie or any other coach in the country.

caw

Reaction Score
Guys he's the real deal. Done deal. Say what you want but if he came it would be a huge get for Ollie or any other coach in the country.

I agree, real deal. Not sure how much better he is than Hill or Terrell though. All three are different players, but all very good. Carrington is probably a half-step behind right now because of height/size, if he was 6'5-6'6 or 220 he would be in their league or better.

Not sure why the comparison to Boatright or the twins at UK. Boatright is a PG and the twins will be one-and-done at UK (a class ahead of Vaughn).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You realize they're talking about an Iowa State coach that's from NYC, right?

BigErnMcCracken said:
Sure, New England does, but if you've lived in Iowa City then you know that there's a hell of a lot more going on there than in Storrs. And I've never been to Ames but given that it was just named by some publication one of the best college towns in America, I would bet there's more going on there too.

Also, if "UConn will be on the rise yet again in but a few years" is what we have to offer, who in their right mind would come to play here? There's a post above scoffing at the idea that a kid would be more attracted to playing at ISU than UConn right now. All things considered, I don't see what's so unreasonable about that.​

I don't know but a quick look at that thread suggests that a few people there think the contrary....

Reaction Score
You would be very surprised at people's opinions of Ames versus Storrs. I've known people who worked in Ames. They were vastly prefer being in Storrs.

Well, I suppose that settles it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc