UConn - Michigan State line opens at +5.5 | The Boneyard

UConn - Michigan State line opens at +5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'd expect it to narrow slightly after opening, but that's in line with what I expected.

In the other Sunday game, #8 seed Kentucky is a two point favorite over the #2 seed Michigan.

Reaction Score
Seems about right to me. Of all the teams remaining in the tournament, MSU is the last one I want to see.

Reaction Score
Seems about right to me. Of all the teams remaining in the tournament, MSU is the last one I want to see.
I think they all remaining teams are great, meaning if we played Michigan, AZ, FL or any other team you could say the same thing. That's the pleasure of playing this time of year (as you well know), the cream rises to the top. And we are also rising baby!

Reaction Score

Care to elaborate??...they are an exceptional team but lack depth. We beat them last year with essentially the same rosters (UConn adds AB and LK) on a neutral site (MSU minus Nix). With a short turn around I think Virginia and the Pack-line D would have been big trouble for us. On short notice it will be easier to prep for MSU. MSU lacks depth outside of Trice. Foul trouble and fatigue are allies for UConn and could spell doom for MSU down the stretch. Samuel is a key piece to this puzzle. A big physical guard that can contain Harris if need be.

I will be rooting hard for Dayton today...because in March Madness anything can happen. Regardless Florida and Kentucky are the teams I want to avoid right now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
amory said:
I think you're wrong. I'd expect to be +3.5 to VA and +5.5 to Mich St

And I like that. UConn, maybe more than any other school, loves to be the underdog

Nailed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits