UConn MHOC 2024-25 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn MHOC 2024-25

Reaction Score
Hi folks. This is a PSA for all of our mental health situations over the next few months. It’s summer time. It’s time to bitch about the Sox or the Yanks or what ever MLB team annoys you. Let’s try to look forward to next season and see what may be. Cav is coming back, he’s putting a team together and at this point everything else is conjecture. We know no one likes Toscano…we’ve beaten that one to death. Let’s try to keep that out of this thread and just talk about next year. Hey, I appreciate everyone’s opinions…well mostly…but hey, let’s learn about this team and support them when the season starts. Oh yeah, renew your season tickets if you have them and keep in mind that I can’t make every game and would be happy to give you mine, free of charge, if you can make those games. I’m all about keeping those seats full. That is my rant. Enjoy the summer. I appreciate all of you.

View attachment 100326
Thank you for saying that. The hockey thread is so negative.

Reaction Score
I’m going to enjoy a summer of NO Cav bashing, that’s for sure. I’ll also relish a month or 3 of NO Toscano bashing. I don’t hate the place and I know other fans who feel the way I do. I like The place. True, it’s not perfect. Concession stands must be improved. That shouldn’t be so hard to do. Yes it should hold another 500 fans or so. Seats can be added, just as they were added to Gampel. It is far from the disaster that some of you guys make it out to be. By the way, Toscano is close to the same size as the arenas at PC, Yale and Union- all teams that have won National Championships in the last decade or so. None of those arenas are perfect either.
I suggest that you take the summer to get outside, enjoy nature, look at the birds, plant a garden, do some walking and, most importantly, concentrate on lowering your BP when it comes to all things about Husky Hockey.
Happy summer to all!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I’m going to enjoy a summer of NO Cav bashing, that’s for sure. I’ll also relish a month or 3 of NO Toscano bashing. I don’t hate the place and I know other fans who feel the way I do. I like The place. True, it’s not perfect. Concession stands must be improved. That shouldn’t be so hard to do. Yes it should hold another 500 fans or so. Seats can be added, just as they were added to Gampel. It is far from the disaster that some of you guys make it out to be. By the way, Toscano is close to the same size as the arenas at PC, Yale and Union- all teams that have won National Championships in the last decade or so. None of those arenas are perfect either.
I suggest that you take the summer to get outside, enjoy nature, look at the birds, plant a garden, do some walking and, most importantly, concentrate on lowering your BP when it comes to all things about Husky Hockey.
Happy summer to all!
Sigh. You just broke the first rule. Keep Toscano out of this thread. Have a great summer!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Thank you for saying that. The hockey thread is so negative.

Wrong.

Ignoring a problem does not make it go away.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so negative if there was a single reason to be positive?

Reaction Score
Wrong.

I don't live my life concentrating on all the negatives that I encounter. And you shouldn't either. If you don't enjoy it, then step away.

Reaction Score
Wrong.

The issue here is that the ones who have control are the ones ignoring the problems not us. If there are any positives its that we are one season closer to not having to worry about Cav.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The issue here is that the ones who have control are the ones ignoring the problems not us. If there are any positives its that we are one season closer to not having to worry about Cav.

Yep! That's my beef.

I'm still renewing my season-tickets (ironically, buying more expensive seats, my wife didn't like the view we had lol), have fun at the games, but the vibe on the program is justifiably really bad right now.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
So, I subscribed to the Hockey Hub. Don’t waste your money. Despite some messages directly to Dan Connelly asking for help I am unable to log in. Oh, buy the way, he never responded. There seems to be no tech support so luckily it’s only a 5 dollar lesson. Useless…like a shot that goes wide on an open net.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom