UConn Men's Basketball Schedule 2024-2025 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Men's Basketball Schedule 2024-2025

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In the NIL era? Alumni activation is huge.
That's a good point. I just question if we would get enough activation to justify giving up a home game. I know we wouldn't get enough attention from the local media. They don't care.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UCONN home game in Bridgeport against Quinnipiac or Fairfield would be nice
Just to remind those who may have forgotten, they did play a game in Bridgeport once. The team was good and they didn't fill the building. IIRC, the sentiment at the time was "never again".

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If we want a game for those in this part of the state to attend there is no better spot than MSG.

The one we tried in Bridgeport was setup for failure. Early weekday tipoff around the holidays and ticket prices were noticeably higher than other home games at the time.

I understand what they were trying to do but they could have done it much better with an MSG game.

Reaction Score
I would also like to see us play Yale and one other top-end Ivy League program (Princeton, Cornell, or Harvard).
Definitely Yale because lately they have recruited more high level players, some of whom would be good portal entries.

Because of Yale's proximity to UConn, the staff could be visible at some of their games if we had interest in any of their players.

I suppose this could be applied to Harvard if they had portalable players too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom