UConn has beaten 4 conf tourney champs and 1 reg season champ | The Boneyard

UConn has beaten 4 conf tourney champs and 1 reg season champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is amazing about this tournament run by the Huskies is that they have beaten the A10 Conference champ, the Big East regular season champ, the Big XII conference tournament champ, the Big 1G conference tournament champ, and now the SEC conference tournament champ. What a run!

Reaction Score
What is amazing about this tournament run by the Huskies is that they have beaten the A10 Conference champ, the Big East regular season champ, the Big XII conference tournament champ, the Big 1G conference tournament champ, and now the SEC conference tournament champ. What a run!
BUT - WE - SUCK :D

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
We are so bad that all these conference champs forget to try against us. Luckiest team ever.

Reaction Score
I've heard some UConn haters saying we got an easy draw. UConn beat a 1, 2, 3, and 4 seed. And the 1 was the overall #1. This run has been amazing so far. 1 more boys, one more!

Reaction Score
Surprise! Kentucky is a 3 point favorite to beat us, even though we just took out the number one team in the country by double digits.

Reaction Score
Surprise! Kentucky is a 3 point favorite to beat us, even though we just took out the number one team in the country by double digits.
That's the kind of motivation that the team needs. Them against the world.

Reaction Score
On Sportscenter, the "experts" spent about 5 minutes discussing UConn's (lucky!) win, and about an hour fawning over Kentucky. Tomorrow can't come soon enough; if I have to hear much more of this Kentucky idolatry I'm going to puke.

Reaction Score
Puke? Please don't you go there either! I've just about heard all I can stand about ESPN's most adored program. Uconn made those "experts" look ignorant by beating Florida, which they said could not be done. Only Kentucky can now help them right things and soften their disgrace. Of course they are ten toes in for Kentucky. They have no alternative. In addition, the ESPN higher ups likely discourage these "experts" from promoting Uconn as it would go against their past opinions and influence regarding ACC expansion. It is little surprise to me that our story is being swept under the carpet. If we are National Champions, it will be interesting to see how ESPN handles it. A Kentucky win will make things so much easier for them. I just hope ESPN does have the same influence over the officiating as they do over the ACC. A UCONN win will be their worst nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom