UConn football ticket commercial... | The Boneyard

UConn football ticket commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Had guests over Thursday night for grilling & chilling (aka playing setback). The Yankees-Blue Jays game was on tv in the background. The UConn commercial hawking "pick your own" 3 game mini-plans must have run at least 5 times in a 2 hour period. Nice. Hope that UConn saturates prime time across the tv spectrum.
On another front, I've noticed that Coach D. is much more comfortable in front of rolling cameras than either of his 2 predecessors. FHCRE always looked nervous & at a loss for words on questioning. Coach P. had the demeanor of an extra starched shirt. Coach D. actually seems to embrace public speaking, which can only be a good thing in terms of public perception.

Reaction Score
Seen it a bunch on ESPN during World Cup. It was on during the pregame to the United States game. Hartford has been a top 5 DMA for World Cup so far. That's a ton of eye balls seeing that commercial.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I really hope these ads convert a few thousand people into buying season tickets. Would love to see that season ticket base grow over last year's number.

Reaction Score
Had guests over Thursday night for grilling & chilling (aka playing setback). The Yankees-Blue Jays game was on tv in the background. The UConn commercial hawking "pick your own" 3 game mini-plans must have run at least 5 times in a 2 hour period. Nice. Hope that UConn saturates prime time across the tv spectrum.
On another front, I've noticed that Coach D. is much more comfortable in front of rolling cameras than either of his 2 predecessors. FHCRE always looked nervous & at a loss for words on questioning. Coach P. had the demeanor of an extra starched shirt. Coach D. actually seems to embrace public speaking, which can only be a good thing in terms of public perception.

To me, RE always looked like a hostage providing proof of life.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Interesting concept. Wonder if it would help with keeping students in their seats during games or not...

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 6m
University of Florida offering guest student tickets. Each UF student can by 2 season passes for $280 each (H/T @BenKurzman)

Reaction Score
I thought I remembered reading a thread about guesstimates on football season tix, but this one will do. Dez is reporting that 21,000 season tickets have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway

Top Bottom