UConn Dan - Arkansas | The Boneyard

UConn Dan - Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I ask in good fun. Would you be more surprised if Arkansas won 8 games or if they cancelled the rest of their season?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I just saw the score of the A&M game, and was in complete shock (as was the Arkansas defense, apparently). I had them losing this game anyways, but the fashion in which they lost....um, 7-5 is no longer in the cards, I think... :confused:

Reaction Score
And to think, this team was Top 10 at one point. Preseason polls are so meaningless.

Reaction Score
John L Smith leaving Weber State, his alma mater, to take over there was probably one of the all time worst career moves. If he had some success at Weber may be he gets another chance at the Big Time. Now he is one and done, and he'll be lucky to be offered even an FCS job.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
John L Smith leaving Weber State, his alma mater, to take over there was probably one of the all time worst career moves. If he had some success at Weber may be he gets another chance at the Big Time. Now he is one and done, and he'll be lucky to be offered even an FCS job.

How often is it that you hear someone say, "Leaving Weber State for Arkansas is probably one of the all time worst career moves"??? I want you to say it again slowly out loud, and then listen to it as it comes out of your mouth...

Reaction Score
What I mean is he got greedy. He walked in to a storm and now he may never get a chance at a big time job again. So yeah, in his case it was a bad move, because nothing from this point forward will bring him back for a second year at Arkansas. Nothing.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
What I mean is he got greedy. He walked in to a **** storm and now he may never get a chance at a big time job again. So yeah, in his case it was a bad move, because nothing from this point forward will bring him back for a second year at Arkansas. Nothing.

Keep in mind that this team was a "Top 10" team that he was walking into, right? It's hard to say that walking into a "Top10" team with a built in fanbase and tradition is the wrong thing to do when you are currently at Weber State. Everyone of sound mind and body would have taken that chance. Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom