UCONN Alum NBA Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UCONN Alum NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Drummond is really struggling so far this year, I can't stand the Pistons roster.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Drummond might loose his starting job soon. At least Caron is playing well.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Is it wrong that I root against Norris Cole? :confused:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Price vs Napier right now. Price just barried a 3 after Napier went under a screen.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Napier with the turn over... shesh. Not a good start to the night for the UConn guys.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
One thing ive noticed about Bazz... Teams want to be physical with him. Theyre setting hard screens on him, earlier in the year he was taking the hit fighting over the top of them and playing great defense. Now he's been hesitating and going under the screens leaving his man open. Also has not been shooting he ball well at all. With that said, when hes in there the offense flows much better he has a much higher basketball IQ than Rio or Cole. He gets the ball to the right people in the right spots.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is this sarcasm? Whatever happened to our guys just actually producing and playing better?
right, but whats going to happen when durant and westbrook get back? right now is the only time he's getting valuable minutes, because okc has injuries otherwise lamb wouldnt be playing

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
One thing ive noticed about Bazz... Teams want to be physical with him. Theyre setting hard screens on him, earlier in the year he was taking the hit fighting over the top of them and playing great defense. Now he's been hesitating and going under the screens leaving his man open. Also has not been shooting he ball well at all. With that said, when hes in there the offense flows much better he has a much higher basketball IQ than Rio or Cole. He gets the ball to the right people in the right spots.
imo i think hes hesitant to shoot, so when he gets the chance it's the last thing on his mind

Reaction Score
right, but whats going to happen when durant and westbrook get back? right now is the only time he's getting valuable minutes, because okc has injuries otherwise lamb wouldnt be playing
He can actually do something useful for his career and put the ball in the basket to carve out his role for when Durant and Westbrook come back. Going 2/17 and then starting out 0/5 isn't helping him. Sefalosha, Butler, Fisher, all guys who took minutes from him are gone and they only brought in Morrow, there's plenty of opportunity to have a role when the whole team is healthy. He keeps playing like this and Roberson and Jones will take his minutes when they get back, and Morrow will do the same when he comes off of his minutes restrictions. It seems like when our guys start playing like garbage everyone posts they need a change of scenery. How about not playing like garbage?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
imo i think hes hesitant to shoot, so when he gets the chance it's the last thing on his mind
Agreed. He is hesitant hes passing up shots that are more open than the ones he's dishing to. So Awkward to see right? He lacks confidence... nothing that he showed while he was at UConn. Luckily their other 2 PGs are pretty inconsistent.

Also, my god D. Wade gets every little call. He was barely touched on some of these fouls. Officials must love him.

Reaction Score
Things have done a 180. We only have one guy playing well in the league right now and it's Rudy.

Reaction Score
Things have done a 180. We only have one guy playing well in the league right now and it's Rudy.

Andre has been very disappointing. But he still is 21 year old averaging a double double.

Reaction Score
Never thought I would say it after the end of Memphis era and Toronto stint, but he might be the only one I look forward to watching. I just had to quit this OKC-BOS game after a few minutes into the 3rd when it looked like Lamb was trying to play his way to the DLeague, just bad on both ends.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It figures Shabazz is riding the pines in the first Miami game I'm actually able to watch this year.

Reaction Score
Drummond has actually been a disaster this year, this is the opposite of what I expected. I really thought StanVan would take Andre to the next level, I know he's incredibly young but his play is troubling. His fg% is horrible for someone with his size and athleticism and he's fouling at an alarming rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom