uconference & fuussball only aac | The Boneyard

uconference & fuussball only aac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
hoops doesn't work in clown conf-use it for the head bumpers only(is that a sport or concussion war?)

proposed University Conference " Uconference (phd granting institutions only)"

UCONN, st Louis, vcu, Creighton, Dayton, unlv, boston u. (aau), butler, new mex., Gonzaga, byu, Memphis, new mex state, cinn., san diego state, rhode island

should be able to negotiate a real tv deal with fox or cbs sports for real cash (not aac dollars please)

Reaction Score
I need more sleep. His writing is making more sense:'(

Reaction Score
I am hoping he starts talking to himself in the mirror or wandering the streets instead of posting here anymore.

Reaction Score
This guy might literally be the least capable one on this entire forum to discuss conference realignment

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
OK. I'm pretty sure this email I received today was written by a close relative, if not by chap himself.

Kind Attend: Dear Prospective partner,
Regarding my invitation to you're, I will appreciation your acceptance to my request that will be of benefit to both party, not withstanding: I am Chief. Maxwell Akueke, a traditional Gold miner's Ivoiriennes Cooperative Community of Western Part of Africa : Seeking a potential buyer of large kilograms of Alluvial gold dust bar 22/24k of 220Kilogram, to go into partnership with you, of which we're ready to sell in a lower price if interested: And believe we both can be of help to each others, hence we are business people ready to cooperate to connect with you to enable progress over this feature project investment with our cooperative community: To feel free and make your demand or ask questions, will be clarify to you're to enable us send you sample to your end free of charge to confirm ok, before negotiation for the first trail with our cooperative community for partnership. Further more we're expecting your interest for more details: Expecting your kind response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom