UCF AD - "It's a sprint towards the P5..." | The Boneyard

UCF AD - "It's a sprint towards the P5..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He couldn't deal with the pressure from the Civil Conflict.
Man I don't want to even think about they will do that trophy if they win the game...that is if they take it at all.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
In fairness, UCF has 1 lifeboat out of the AAC and that is the big 12. Uconn presumably has 3 potential lifeboats - BIG, ACC, or b12, although all could pass.

Reaction Score
In fairness, UCF has 1 lifeboat out of the AAC and that is the big 12. Uconn presumably has 3 potential lifeboats - BIG, ACC, or b12, although all could pass.
Your post reminds me of the old saying, "if you have two quarterbacks, you have no quarterback". Currently us and UCF have the same options. Zero.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If UCF does win, it would be hilarious if they went back and added the 2013 result to it.
I would.

Reaction Score
Your post reminds me of the old saying, "if you have two quarterbacks, you have no quarterback". Currently us and UCF have the same options. Zero.

Technically, neither of us has a QB for this game.

Reaction Score

Uconn has two life boats, the acc and b1g and they both might as well be the carpathia

Reaction Score
U
Uconn has two life boats, the acc and b1g and they both might as well be the carpathia
The Carpathia? Not exactly. Unlike the disengaged captain of the Titanic, Susan Herbst is deftly steering the good ship UConn in turbulent waters, avoiding the icebergs as she sails forward hopefully and relentlessly toward a safe place to land. When asked by the engine room exactly where she wanted to go Captain Herbst replied-- "Any port in a storm"!

Reaction Score
"Any port in a storm" was Ollie Luck's cry as well.

The problem was that the nearby ports were closed.

UConn should be in better shape since ANY east coast CR expansion almost has to pick up the program.

Reaction Score
Two things.

The Guy - had a long history at Oregon State - so he wasn't really running away NOR was Oregon State reaching to grab a guy from the next level down. It was a fit of the right guy with accomplishments at that specific institution. Hate to blow the OP narrative.

And ... how come posters from other schools are FAR more optimistic about UConn's chances than core posters here. Hmmmm

Reaction Score
Two things.

The Guy - had a long history at Oregon State - so he wasn't really running away NOR was Oregon State reaching to grab a guy from the next level down. It was a fit of the right guy with accomplishments at that specific institution. Hate to blow the OP narrative.

And ... how come posters from other schools are FAR more optimistic about UConn's chances than core posters here. Hmmmm

Because they don't understand rule #1 of CR...UConn always gets kicked in the nuts

Reaction Score
Because they don't understand rule #1 of CR...UConn always gets kicked in the nuts

Since I have a UConn degree and numerous branches from our family tree throughout Connecticut, I will opine differently: it's in your nature to be curmudgeon's. It's what you do.

Reaction Score
Since I have a UConn degree and numerous branches from our family tree throughout Connecticut, I will opine differently: it's in your nature to be curmudgeon's. It's what you do.

I wouldn't classify myself as a surly or bad-tempered person, in fact I'm an optimist by nature, which is why I still read the CR board. I think UConn eventually ends up in the ACC or B1G, but I have no idea when that will actually happen

Reaction Score
Because they haven't "lived it" the same way our fans have. To use your avatar as a guide.... UConn is Charlie Brown and CR is Lucy.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom