U19 Egypt vs USA 1:15 Today Live Stream | The Boneyard

U19 Egypt vs USA 1:15 Today Live Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, they were clearly asleep the 1st quarter. Stevens shot 3/6, which is nice enough. Napheesa was 0/3, and A'ja was 0/6. But that's why we have three more quarters I guess. ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well, they were clearly asleep the 1st quarter. Stevens shot 3/6, which is nice enough. Napheesa was 0/3, and A'ja was 0/6. But that's why we have three more quarters I guess. ;)

well Collier has 7 rebounds.... alot of missed shots available to grab

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Thomas definitely needs to work on the lay-ups :oops:

Reaction Score
I know that this team is greatly overmatched, but Dangerfield is getting wherever the hell she wants, and gets the ball to who ever the hell she wants, anytime she wants.

wow.

Reaction Score
Thomas definitely needs to work on the lay-ups :oops:

Against these U19 players, she looks like an adult among high school students. Then she shoots the ball and questionable things happen.

Basically she's someone playing basketball because there's no such thing as scholarship women's football, where she'd be a star running back. :D

Reaction Score
Also, the conversation in the chat box is funny. 80% of it is about betting on this game, on what the ideal spread is, etc. Even after seeing it many times, it still amuses me how many sporting events get betting action.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Wow - missed the first half and just turned off the second half. I know this game is a blow out, but the USA player body language and energy is insulting. They are just going through the motions. I would expect better from coach - she should pull the starters if they aren't willing to give effort - and this coming off a rest day.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Wow - missed the first half and just turned off the second half. I know this game is a blow out, but the USA player body language and energy is insulting. They are just going through the motions. I would expect better from coach - she should pull the starters if they aren't willing to give effort - and this coming off a rest day.

My thoughts exactly. Time to catch up on my PBS shows. I can not watch this.

Napheesa still hustling as always.

Reaction Score
USA will play Argentina in the Round of 16. Argentina went 0-3 in games played in Group A

Strange tournament structure. 3 group play games, and then four in an elimination tournament with all teams included?

If you're going to have all the teams in the tournament, might as well go for something exotic like a double elimination tourney.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
USA will play Argentina in the Round of 16. Argentina went 0-3 in games played in Group A

Think I have this right. If USA Wins, they'll then play the winner of Canada vs Serbia.

Schedule: http://www.fiba.com/world/u19women/2015/fullschedule

It will be easy to root against Argentina..... considering the color of their uniforms :mad: I hope we get Canada after that.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Poor Spain :( Loses a heartbreaker 65-63. Angela misses a 3pt shot at the end that would have won the game. :(

I dont know much Spanish.... but looking at the youtube chat comments.... I know there were a few curse words sprayed about by the Spanish fans :p They were upset for sure.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
USA plays Argentina 10:30 AM Tomorrow.

With Spain losing, they now have to play the Netherlands which is a much tougher game, then Taiwan would have been if they won.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know that this team is greatly overmatched, but Dangerfield is getting wherever the hell she wants, and gets the ball to who ever the hell she wants, anytime she wants.

wow.
My thoughts exactly. Time to catch up on my PBS shows. I can not watch this.

Napheesa still hustling as always.
Another spoiled Geno/Uconn fan---only ONE coach in the land says play the game against the game, not the score--to hold back insults the opponents. Test your zone, test your man for man, test your offensive flow. This is why watching Uconn WBB, even in blow outs, we get to learn things about our teams and it's enjoyable.

Reaction Score
Strange tournament structure. 3 group play games, and then four in an elimination tournament with all teams included?

If you're going to have all the teams in the tournament, might as well go for something exotic like a double elimination tourney.
Logic ? Who uses logic in structuring Tournaments???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom